Post by epoch »

that's the ticket!
Fluid Philanderer.
Crusty wrote:Sig'ed

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

epoch wrote:that's the ticket!
Epoch, a good 80% of your posts are redundant. Um, rephrase that nicely in your head for me, 'cos it sounds a bit nasty.

But beware! The 100 post point approaches, and if you continue to reply to every post involving you with something almost/barely/not relevant, you might be disappointed when the Title Fairy gives you just a lump of coal.
Pirate.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

its a good thing I never do that >.> in other news welcome the new moderators, who i assume still have to be tested before we really accept them as our new mods.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

To be honest, we accept anything that Dani says, because she's lovely*.

*Scary and mean
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

Exactoman

Post by Exactoman »

EDIT: *deletes stupid n00b post*

epoch
lovably determined to find intertube acc

Post by epoch »

Dani is sherriff dani...the law in these parts...apparently she has two new deputies...

on another note:
I am trying very hard to curb my redundant tendencies of redundancy. :D
Fluid Philanderer.

Exactoman

Post by Exactoman »

epoch wrote:Dani is sherriff dani...the law in these parts...apparently she has two new deputies...

on another note:
I am trying very hard to curb my redundant tendencies of redundancy. :D
1) I noticed right before you posted that =P

2) I hardly posted at all this morning for the risk of redundant posts. I hope this doesn't count as redundant. :|
WARNING: The preceding text contained spoilers.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

Exactoman wrote:I hardly posted at all this morning for the risk of redundant posts. I hope this doesn't count as redundant. :|
Very considerate of you. Let's check with the Redundant-o-meter.

"All signs point to peanut butter."

Hmmm, not very useful. It doesn't even specify crunchy or smooth*.

* Exacto, my man, you're doin' just fine. My "ZOMFG st0p be1ng so r3dund4nt LOL" post was just to help curb the onslaught of one-line posts that could have been applied to any topic and are the sort of thing that can make you be mistaken for a spambot. A great example are the "I like/dislike x" posts. There's little merit or interest for people there. However, saying you have strong feelings about x is fine as long as something original or interesting backs it up, or explains it. And feel free to give yourself a few redundant posts now-and-then -- we all do. Just not too many in a row, or in any given period of time.
Pirate.

epoch

Post by epoch »

GreenCrayon wrote: * Exacto, my man, you're doin' just fine. My "ZOMFG st0p be1ng so r3dund4nt LOL" post was just to help curb the onslaught of one-line posts that could have been applied to any topic and are the sort of thing that can make you be mistaken for a spambot. A great example are the "I like/dislike x" posts. There's little merit or interest for people there. However, saying you have strong feelings about x is fine as long as something original or interesting backs it up, or explains it. And feel free to give yourself a few redundant posts now-and-then -- we all do. Just not too many in a row, or in any given period of time, like that fucker Epoch.
I fixed it.
Fluid Philanderer.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

epoch wrote:like that farmer Epoch.
Yeah, so we also have a policy of trying to keep the forum PG-13 by doing things like this (read the news post too).

We will swear from time to time, but it's normally on issues of great importance like when Simon. raised Pam from the dead.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

epoch

Post by epoch »

GreenCrayon wrote: * Exacto, my man, you're doin' just fine. My "ZOMFG st0p be1ng so r3dund4nt LOL" post was just to help curb the onslaught of one-line posts that could have been applied to any topic and are the sort of thing that can make you be mistaken for a spambot. A great example are the "I like/dislike x" posts. There's little merit or interest for people there. However, saying you have strong feelings about x is fine as long as something original or interesting backs it up, or explains it. And feel free to give yourself a few redundant posts now-and-then -- we all do. Just not too many in a row, or in any given period of time, like that guy in a chicken suit Epoch.
I fixed it. again
Fluid Philanderer.

Exactoman

Post by Exactoman »

TwoBuy wrote: Yeah, so we also have a policy of trying to keep the forum PG-13 by doing things like this (read the news post too).

We will swear from time to time, but it's normally on issues of great importance like when Simon. raised Pam from the dead.
You don't have to worry about me swearing; I've stop altogether two years ago. I don't even swear online. There was no big reason, I just didn't really care for it, so I quit cold turkey. Surprisingly easy, actually.
WARNING: The preceding text contained spoilers.

Aez

Post by Aez »

*Revival*
Heya. I'm Aez...
Normally I tend to be a pretty spammy guy, but I've got other forums that demand my attention, so no spam for you :P ...

epoch

Post by epoch »

Aez wrote:*Revival*
Heya. I'm Aez...
Normally I tend to be a pretty spammy guy, but I've got other forums that demand my attention, so no spam for you :P ...
that's good. because we don't like spam!
Fluid Philanderer.

Kiddznitch

Post by Kiddznitch »

Hey, this seems to be the noob thread... so, hello! I just joined because i am REALLY bored (supposed to be studying etc) so.. hello!