Here's your DAMN VG Cats Topic!

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Re: Here's your DAMN VG Cats Topic!

Post by AHMETxRock »

Lethal Interjection wrote:Sometimes neglect will provide a positive result.
Neglecting a girlfriend. The scenario was that the woman was religious, and would not have sex. The neglect is the implication that you haven't found jesus in your heart, meaning you aren't going to be in a sad and lonely relationship with her. You tell her that she has to lose jesus, or you have to find him, meaning you either need to have a reason to put up with a sexless relationship, or she needs to losen up her morals, or "lose jesus". By relating it to neglect providing a positive result, the positive result is that your neglect for her personal beliefs and feelings has forced her to commit sex with you. Yes, I said commit, because she is against it but is insecure and afriad to let you go. It's an asshole scenario, but one that many guys can relate to, seeing as how they are looking primarily for sex, and as much of it as possible. I won't go into further reasons.

And there you go. I've said before, I have an idea I feel was good or can be expanded upon, I post something that will cause a mental trick in my mind I personally call my memory, so that if I ever feel like I'm low on material I have a simple area in which to reference.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

If you say so. :roll:
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

AHMETxRock wrote:
Neglecting a girlfriend. The scenario was that the woman was religious, and would not have sex. The neglect is the implication that you haven't found jesus in your heart, meaning you aren't going to be in a sad and lonely relationship with her. You tell her that she has to lose jesus, or you have to find him, meaning you either need to have a reason to put up with a sexless relationship, or she needs to losen up her morals, or "lose jesus". By relating it to neglect providing a positive result, the positive result is that your neglect for her personal beliefs and feelings has forced her to commit sex with you. Yes, I said commit, because she is against it but is insecure and afriad to let you go. It's an asshole scenario, but one that many guys can relate to, seeing as how they are looking primarily for sex, and as much of it as possible. I won't go into further reasons.
Afraid to let you go? With such a phrase I would have to presume said couple had been together for a decent time already (or else she is absolutely ridiculously insecure, and this is her first boyfriend, though I'm going to continue with the first line of thought). Which would mean that the couple had been sexless for some time already. Now it is possible for him not to be able to put up with that any longer and the frustration has set in. And in this situation the only real positive result is the sex, with everything else in said relationship having a negative result. In fact, it may be that the one time sex might be the only time, as I've seen what similar situations have done to women, and often they just shut down afterwards with depression and the like.
Unfortunately I do know a few guys who are assholes like that, and a few girls who are insecure like that (I have a pretty decent amount of Christian friends), and I've seen stuff like this happen. The girl lets things go too far, and suddenly there is a shame spiral, and they aren't quite the same person. I've actually also seen it the other way, where the girl pressures the guy (I presume, as she is by far the dominant one in the relationship), and in this case she ended up pregnant in short order.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

You do bring up good points. In fact, those are some of the reasons I'm against it. I was considering mentioning that, but I feel yelling about morals shouldn't have gone with a joke I just made that completely opposes my morals.

Some of the humor goes along the lines of, yeah I know it's aweful. Like on the comic fanboys, there's one strip where it says, from the makers of epic movie. The girl yells, is there anything else less original? (but with less finesse in word choice). The screen then says "Gamer Comic". The fourth panel is her just sitting in the fetal position, quietly. I feel it's a very good instance of self parody. Am I relating myself to the genius of others to justify myself? Yes. Do I feel like I currently can compare on the same level? Not really. Although I read Least I could do recently and felt dissappointed. LFG is wayyyyyy better.

You don't like giving head? Like the majority of women out there? But you're a whore! You just let me do a ton of things to you SPECIFICALLY forbidden in the bible. I mean, damn, when god tried to write all the things he predicted you did that offended him, the mountains just crumbled, and moses just walked down with the ten commandments. Seriously, suck it now. (Cue misplaced 4 wall breaking comment to the crowd along the lines of, hey, I got three more lined up for tonight, and I gotta gets my head.)

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I can't help feel that this is ripping off of this. It's probably a coincidence, but with Scott's constant writer's block, you never know. I mean, vgcats is where I heard about mspa in the first place, he had it linked there.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Maybe it was subconscious or some shit, man. I doubt he'd do it on purpose but that kind of thing can sneak into you.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

He's in communication with various artists of different comics.
For example... "this" was spawned from a conversation. Also, these things can sometimes becomes memes with the creators, acting more as homage. You could say he's ripping the idea, or you could say that he's flattering by thinking of taking it to such a level.

Edit: With "that"

Snarky00
/shrug

Post by Snarky00 »

What's wrong with VG cats? =(

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Well, I thought that miscarriage plotline was a bit tasteless. Oh wait...

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

I'm just glad this thread got revived to remind us all of that Loverly bit of Ahmet based existentialism.

I'm at this point semi-convinced thats the point of an ahmet post, to break your brain into a new reality away from any logic or sense.

Hell it gets Scott posting again, and the joke is at least different enough to pass copyright laws so bugger it shrimp.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches