Official SMBC TF2 server up (and it's GOOD this time)

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

HARDKORE wrote:ask a member of an older generation and they will tell you what i mean. i added the server favorites but now that dont work.
With GC gone, I'm very likely the oldest person here and have no idea what your incoherent ramblings ever mean.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Okay, old dudes.

A story! A story!

Like, from the time where you had to walk 10 miles uphill to school and back or such?
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

he man woman haters was from an old show called our gang. The Little Rascals is what its called now. dont know why the name change.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

cheez.wiz wrote:Okay, old dudes.

A story! A story!

Like, from the time where you had to walk 10 miles uphill to school and back or such?
Very well then.

The year was twenty ought four and I was but a man-boy still in the prime of my life. I had just graduated from the Polish Cavalry School for Shootin' and Swordin' and was looking to make my way in the big world. Well, I'll be pickled if the need for cavalry officers was lower than I had thought when I enrolled.

After near twelve hours of jungling, which is what we called job hunting in those days, I grew tired of living in a studio apartment eating nothing but easy cheese and herring. So I moved back in with my brother. The important thing though was that I had wool underwear on.

Anyway, after I left school I was done broke. That's when I met a witch. The most beautiful witch in the world. Her name was Esmerelda, but we all called her Cathy, which is short for Catherine. Of course I had wool underwear on, which was the important thing.

After about a year, Cathy and I fell in love and had a baby. Back then you had babies by lighting a candle and then dipping that candle in a silver basin filled with saltwater taffy. The candles back then were known as porkins because they smelled like jasmine. In those days you could buy three porkins for a dollar, which was called a porkpack. "Two porkpacks and a lumpy," we'd say to the shopkeep, and he would say back "That's two dollars and a bunkel" which is what we called nickels in those days. The important thing though is that I had wool.... zzzzZZZzzz....

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

Awesome.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Apparently I'm in high demand as I just got recruited by one of the competitive TF2 league teams... I think I'm gunna give it a try for a bit and see how it works (I'd hate to have the fun taken out of a game about cartooney violence). #u for the win! ...probably

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

I currently can't play TF2 or any online games because Charter is a terrible internet provider.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Frostbite wrote:I currently can't play TF2 or any online games because Charter is a terrible internet provider.
Probably still better than comcast.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

mountainmage wrote: Probably still better than comcast.
One of the lamest Marvel villains.
Got better in C&DP but still...
How DARE you bring joy and laughter to the smiling faces of children everywhere. Purveyors of hope and all that is pure in the world, DIE DIE DIE!!

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

mountainmage wrote:
Frostbite wrote:I currently can't play TF2 or any online games because Charter is a terrible internet provider.
Probably still better than comcast.
I dunno, after calling customer service then talking to some customer service jackass online, I was finally able to connect to some TF2 games but I still can't join any online games on the PS3.

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

Well, hey. I finally got my game to work.

I suck at TF2 for now. I can only get into games in which I get slaughtered as I spawn.
How DARE you bring joy and laughter to the smiling faces of children everywhere. Purveyors of hope and all that is pure in the world, DIE DIE DIE!!