I dunno.

Assassin's Creed

Post by Frostbite »

Has anyone played it?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

No.

In all seriousness, I've heard mixed reviews. I've heard it's fun, but redundant. But when assassinating someone becomes boring, that's when you know...never mind. Assassinating someone will never be boring.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Raptor_Jesus

Post by Raptor_Jesus »

Yes. Rather fun game. Especially since I have OCD. Running to one city, killing people, then running to another city and back again is plenty entertaining. The weapons are very distinct, the story is rather thought out and interesting, and hidden-blades are awesome, and a mystery. What form of deployment engine do they use? It's not gravity or a spring, so...

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

Yeah, I got it for Christmas, and finally this past weekend just started it all over from the beginning and played through. It was thoroughly enjoyable. It wasn't like Dead Rising, where they took something awesome but it was redundant. The redundancy wasn't as bad to me here. I would recommend it if you have a PS3 or 360. And I'm pretty sure its coming to PC in the next month or two.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

My brother got it a little while ago, and it looked pretty cool. I was a bit disappointed that the whole "secret" was revealed to you right at the start of the game though. The reviews of it are that it's a good game if you take the time to play it out properly rather than rushing through. Also apparently the ending is shithouse?
Not a big fan of signatures.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

The ending isn't bad so much as it is a cliff hanger. This how it ends "What does it all mean?" CREDITS!

I dunno if I liked that and the fact that you aren't really Altair isn't a twist...there is a much bigger twist in the game than that. I mean it isn't a twist if the following games aren't even really going to concern him...at all.

Limon

Post by Limon »

i actually bought it but my xbox was broken, which i didnt know cuz i hadnt used it in long, so havent had a chance to play it through, but ive played it, and i think it might all be too repetitive, kill this guy, move to a town, kill that other guy but NOW u get to use a sword, move to another town, kill that guy but now u get throwing knives, or so ive heard...

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

Sorry, for going off topic a bit to ask this but if I post a you tube link, can one of you tell me if it is from this game or Hitman?
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

the hitman character is bald and wears a suit. the assassin's creed guy has brown hair and wears a white robe. if that doesn't clear it up, by all means, post the video.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

mountainmage wrote:the hitman character is bald and wears a suit. the assassin's creed guy has brown hair and wears a white robe. if that doesn't clear it up, by all means, post the video.
I lol'ed. Really.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

I don't really know what to say. Nothing in that clip is either of those games from what I saw...

If you're referring to the white robot jumping from a building, which is from, funnily enough "I, Robot", then perhaps the fact that it slammed into the ground destroying pavement, with a cool crouch land might have alerted you to the fact that it did not have the usual shatterable legs that would make a Hitman, and an Assassin go "OW FUCK MY DEADNESS HURTS".

Robot robot robots.

If I missed the tiny bit that did show one of either of the games, then I guess I am the fool?
Not a big fan of signatures.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Nothing in that clip is from a video game, I'm pretty sure.
The building jump thing is from I, Robot and The Matrix respectively, depending on which part of the video.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

I mean the song. I was told it was from one of the video games.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

HARDKORE wrote:I mean the song. I was told it was from one of the video games.
A quick search says that the song Teardrop by Massive Attack (some might know it as the song sampled for the House MD theme) was used in a trailer for Assassin's Creed.