World of Warcraft

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Re: World of Warcraft

Post by Edminster »

That, and technically the commercial has the videogame versions of the professional athletes instead of the athletes themselves.

Still, absolutely retarded.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

drakken22

Post by drakken22 »

Lethal Interjection wrote:This reminds me of the Gamer Razor (or whatever it is called) that Gillete (I believe) put out this year. Penny Arcade referenced it at one point.* I mean, really?

*About a week after the PA reference, our Walmart got a full skid of it, sent from one of the shutdown Sam's Clubs. It made me laugh.
You mean this?
http://penny-arcade.com/images/2009/20090302.jpg
Edminster wrote:That, and technically the commercial has the videogame versions of the professional athletes instead of the athletes themselves.

Still, absolutely retarded.
Agreed. Who here wants to play Tiger Woods golf? Tennis anyone? How about some fucking baseball with Derek Jeter*?
Fuck that. A real gamer would much rather have someone a little more bad-ass to represent themselves, albeit that that someone may be fictional, such as Master Chief, the heavy from TF2, Marcus or Dom from gears 2; ANYTHING is better then jeter, woods or that..tennis guy, whatever his name is.

*Even if it was a baseball video game worth playing, id be doing it with the red sox (or the orioles or rockies), so suck it, Jeter!

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Hey, Mario Tennis was bad-ass.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

drakken22

Post by drakken22 »

mountainmage wrote:Hey, Mario Tennis was bad-ass.
Oh, I totally agree!
But Andre Agasi tennis? No thanks.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Alright. Just makin' sure we're on the same page.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Master Chief, playing tennis? Now we're getting a little out of hand.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Wrong. But I feel that way about most Mario sports games (actually, all the ones I've played).

On a side-note, I played some Summer Games for the Wii today. Its okay, I just am not that much into "party games."* Basketball was okay. Lawn darts was boring, but reasonably good. Volleyball was piss-poor. Cricket was pretty good, but would've been better if I could keep my wrist from turning mid-swing. Horseshoes was ultimately my favourite. We didn't get around to the other basketball one (the one we played was HORSE or Around the World or some other one, not an actual game) or mini-putt.

*This includes Rock Band and Guitar Hero. I have played neither. And I have no desire to. It also includes just about everything for the Wii, save for Mario Kart and Mario Party. Though with Wii games I'm willing to play, but maybe only once.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

AW COMMON! MARIO KICKS LIKE 6 FIREBALLS THROUGH THE NET AT ONCE!
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
Wrong. But I feel that way about most Mario sports games (actually, all the ones I've played).
If that's the case, I'm going to take it with a grain of Nackle (actually, completely disregard). Also, the Queen enjoys Summer Games as well.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

I've been hearing that Dokapon Kingdom is a pretty retarded and awesome party game. I've seen it for sale but I just don't see the point, since almost none of my friends are really into video games like I am (which always strikes me as mysterious). I found the iso, played it for five minutes and was predictably fucking confused the whole time. It might be fun.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

If summer games refers to mario and sonic at the olymips, then you're dead to me. I have no interest in playing realistic soccer games, or any other kind of sport, if they are not REAL. I'll either go out there and play some soccer, or stay in what I call indoors and pretend to kill some fricken goombas or octo-orcs or to dominatrix a pikachu virtually.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

No it does not refer to MaSatO. It's like Wii sports.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

mountainmage wrote:No it does not refer to MaSatO. It's like Wii sports.
Correct. It is just a conglomeration of Wii games, like Wii Sports or Wii Games or whatever else. I listed 6, but I think there is 8, I'm just not recalling what the other two are.... Oh, Badminton is one.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Kinda funny that the Queen is a fan of it too, eh?

drakken22

Post by drakken22 »

mountainmage wrote:Kinda funny that the Queen is a fan of it too, eh?
right right, i suppose good chap.