World of Warcraft

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Re: World of Warcraft

Post by hawhaw1267 »

Re-railing the topic for a bit...
Been playing Warcraft like a bitch lately. Anyone play on the server Eredar? If so, add me. I am Hawhaw...like always.

AmIEvil

Post by AmIEvil »

I play WoW and personally I love it. I got bored one day and played the trial version and i was suprised by how much fun it is. 12 million players worldwide...you gotta know something is up when you have 12 million people playing a game. I dont know what the reason is for all the hate...WoW is a good game if you look at it from a more unbiased standpoint. The massive amounts of stuff to do not to mention its more addictive than pokemon (yeah i said it), the tons of pop culture references, the gameplay, the scenery, so there's plenty to like. Now that being said take it in moderation, this thing eats lives lol.
Yes I am.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Lives AND money. And cookies. The whole addictive, wallet-burning nature is the reason it is hated so much, because it is just like doing drugs in that regard. Plus everyone and everything loves cookies and biscuits, depending on where you are from.

Introduce yourself in the New People thread please or we will refuse to acknowledge your existence.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

The cartoonishness of the graphics really turn me off. And those pop culture references just make me take the game as a joke. When your character can do the Napoleon Dynamite dance, I'm not going to take it seriously as a game.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

You dare defile the world of pokemon? I shall destroy you.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Phoenix
Easily burned, but always comes back for more

Post by Phoenix »

I actually did pick up WoW for about a month, and gave it an honest shot... I found it to be enjoyable, and I can easily see why people play it (12 mil people, after all...)

At first thet graphics looked really bad, then I realized my game had defaulted to "low" settings, so I moved the slider over to "ultra" and found them to be fairly decent. But, the whole intent of the lower end graphics was to make the game accessable for all people, even those with somewhat dated computers.

One thing I LOVED is all of the connections to the Warcraft 3 world, and naturally warcraft as a whole (duh). I am a HUGE blizzard fan, and WoW is the first game of theirs that I haven't wasted far too many hours of my life on. I was a UMS/Custom Game addict for starcraft/War3 all the wa from 6th grade till the day I graduated high school. But, it was incredibly awesome to see all the warcraft 3 references as I was walking around the WoW world...

Avalant
Ahmet's sex life

Post by Avalant »

Phoenix wrote:But, it was incredibly awesome to see all the warcraft 3 references as I was walking around the WoW world...
Yeah it extends the story quite nicely. The newest expansion pack is all about finishing Arthas's story, you get to see him a lot which is pretty awesome.

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

I'm still sore over it turning from an rts to a mmorpg. :I
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow