The Brotherhood of Wanton Destruction

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

What should I make the focus of this thread be?

Melee advanced techniques
No votes
Brawl drooling and speculation
50%
Smash and Nintendo's history
50%
Q&A with your friendly neighborhood smash fanatic
No votes

Total votes: 2

Raptor_Jesus

Post by Raptor_Jesus »

Lottel wrote:Gah. Three Foxes. Why not add another Sega Character? or you know, something from the other billion games Nintendo has put out? Or at least someone from the fox world who doesn't play exactly the same? SLIPPY!
I FUCKING DEMAND SLIPPY! I never thought I'd say that Image
I agree on most parts. Too many Star Fox representatives. The Star Fox series had TWO good games, Star Fox, and Star Fox 64.

Then they came out with the following:
Star Fox: and the Yifftastic Adventure
Star Fox: Don't do Shit, Just Tap the Bloody Screen
and of course,
Star Fox: What the Fuck is this? Am I Supposed to be Flying this Thing?

Custom Robo needs a representative...
Last edited by Raptor_Jesus on Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hanibalicious

Post by Hanibalicious »

Raptor_Jesus wrote: Star Fox: What the Fuck is this? Am I Supposed to be Flying this Thing?
No, that was obviously:
Star Fox: Holy testicles of thor it's actually good agai- What the fuck? Am I controlling this tank? Is this a third-person shooter? What? Ugh. i give up.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Man what the hell! Another goddamn Fox clone? Maybe he's different enough to make it worth putting him in? I would really much rather slippy, or say, another good Pokemon like Cubone or something? Or Gengar, a ghost Pokemon could be really interesting to play with.
Last edited by Simon. on Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not a big fan of signatures.

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

BattleToads, Birdie
How DARE you bring joy and laughter to the smiling faces of children everywhere. Purveyors of hope and all that is pure in the world, DIE DIE DIE!!

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

I pose you all a question! What Pokemon would you rather see in Brawl than this Shit Classy Lady Lucario*?

*I'm still able to judge things I haven't seen or played with and you know it.

Hanibalicious

Post by Hanibalicious »

Simon. wrote:I pose you all a question! What Pokemon would you rather see in Brawl than this Shit Classy Lady Lucario*?

Likitung. It's time we had a character whose only move was to suck face.
Either that or that one pokemon that's totally, stereotypically, mexican. I mean, to the point of being racially insensitive.

Raptor_Jesus

Post by Raptor_Jesus »

Simon. wrote:I pose you all a question! What Pokemon would you rather see in Brawl than this Shit Classy Lady Lucario*?

Slowpoke. It'd be brilliant.

Also, before anyone else says it, FUCK YEAH, SEAKING.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Hanibalicious wrote:Either that or that one pokemon that's totally, stereotypically, mexican. I mean, to the point of being racially insensitive.
I think the closest they come to Mexican is Ludicolo

Who is actually surprisingly Mexican looking I think! But it's a water lilly-type plant on his head rather than a sombrero.

Raptor_Jesus

Post by Raptor_Jesus »

Simon. wrote:
Hanibalicious wrote:Either that or that one pokemon that's totally, stereotypically, mexican. I mean, to the point of being racially insensitive.
I think the closest they come to Mexican is Ludicolo

Who is actually surprisingly Mexican looking I think! But it's a water lilly-type plant on his head rather than a sombrero.

Wow. You're right. I haven't seen anything Pokemon related since Gold/Silver was released, so I've never seen that one, but damn does it look stereotypical.

Hanibalicious

Post by Hanibalicious »

Simon. wrote: Image
Yeah. He's only just barely offensive

edit: every time I think i'm getting indifferent towards pikachu, i watch this video and all my apathy is transformed into righteous fury.

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

Pokemon huh? Hmmmm....

I say... Ditto. Played kind of like a slower, non-flying kirby. But becomes the character he copies. His Final Smash? He rapes people with tentacles.

But I have to say... No more Pokemon! If you want to play a fighting game with pokemon, fine. Wait for one to come out. Have one or two in Smash and then leave it the fuck alone. Pikachu is given. And I love the addition of Trainer. Brilliant move. Now go away.
How DARE you bring joy and laughter to the smiling faces of children everywhere. Purveyors of hope and all that is pure in the world, DIE DIE DIE!!

Raptor_Jesus

Post by Raptor_Jesus »

Lottel wrote: But I have to say... No more Pokemon! If you want to play a fighting game with pokemon, fine. Wait for one to come out. Have one or two in Smash and then leave it the fuck alone. Pikachu is given. And I love the addition of Trainer. Brilliant move. Now go away.
\

Agreed, too many bloody Pokemon. Pikachu, Lucario, Jiggylypuff, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard. SIX representatives. Too many. Not to mention the Pokeball item, which lets us see even MORE of them.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Simon. wrote:Oh man I hope he turns into Ganon for a final smash. GOOD TIMES.
He turns into pig-gannon.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Lottel wrote:Gah. Three Foxes. Why not add another Sega Character? or you know, something from the other billion games Nintendo has put out? Or at least someone from the fox world who doesn't play exactly the same? SLIPPY!
I FUCKING DEMAND SLIPPY! I never thought I'd say that Image
Whoever the fuck says "Do a barrel roll" needs to be in there (with that as his taunt). That would be the biggest nod to the internet community since Alex Trebek asked a leroy jenkins question on jeopardy.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

Diddy and the king to replace roy and marth. That dont sound good. I liked the fire sword attack of roy.