A little something I made

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Simon. wrote:Steam gets a bit suspicious when different IP's log onto one steam account I think. Still, possibly? AT YOUR OWN RISK.
i dunno... i play on my steam account both at home, my friend's house, and at work (and sometimes at microsoft too) and haven't had a problem with it yet. You can't have 2 people play on it at the same time, so how would it be different then letting your friend play on your home machine?

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

ruotwocone wrote:
Simon. wrote:Steam gets a bit suspicious when different IP's log onto one steam account I think. Still, possibly? AT YOUR OWN RISK.
i dunno... i play on my steam account both at home, my friend's house, and at work (and sometimes at microsoft too) and haven't had a problem with it yet. You can't have 2 people play on it at the same time, so how would it be different then letting your friend play on your home machine?
Well they'd have no way of know if you did that I guess, but I'd think it's to stop people from buying a game and then letting all their friends use it (at their own houses), so they don't have to pay. I'm not even sure if that's the case, but I heard it somewhere.
Not a big fan of signatures.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

Well I guess they just have to trust that you wouldn't be just handing your password out to people.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.