Saints Row

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

And HARDKORE, CoD4 is amazing. I would recommend picking that up. Immediately if possible, in fact stop reading this and go pick it up now.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Frostbite wrote:And HARDKORE, CoD4 is amazing. I would recommend picking that up. Immediately if possible, in fact stop reading this and go pick it up now.
Could you maybe stop reading and go pick it up for him? Hand deliver it, please.

I don't know how you can reasonably argue that one system is universally the best. You might think so, but that is your opinion. The mere fact that not every console releases every game necessitates that each has its own strengths, even if the strength is the game itself.*

*Nevermind the fact that the Wii is above comparison with the others. I don't really even care for it, but it is so different that you can't even properly compare.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

I rented it. This small town dont have any big stores and i didnt want to drive to another county. The weapions look good. Gaz is interesting enough. Im taking a break from it now. I made to to the ac 130 gunship.

We got a runner

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

The campaign is fun but the multiplayer is where its at.

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

What you should get depends on your system and game preferences...

Though if Saints Row registered... you may be beyond hope.
How DARE you bring joy and laughter to the smiling faces of children everywhere. Purveyors of hope and all that is pure in the world, DIE DIE DIE!!

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

No there was 4 or 5 people telling me about it. This CoD 4 looks godd, i will have to order it. Does 360 have any other good RPG games?

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

Mass Effect...

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Frostbite wrote:Mass Effect...
I just could not get into that game at all. Admittedly I never played it, but I watched my brother play it for a long time, and everything I saw made no impression on me at all. Sure it might be a huge game and have great graphics maybe. But it was just visual so unappealing, it seemed to just grate at my eyes, it was so badly set out, sure it didn't have bad graphics but just the way everything happened gave me absolutely no desire to play it. I would have wanted to play it, had I not seen it played, I think. That really doesn't say good things about a game.

But since pretty much every other fucker loved it, I guess I don't count too much.
Not a big fan of signatures.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

I never played and it never will. He just asked if there are any other good RPGs for the 360 and everyone seems to love it as you said.