Saints Row

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Saints Row

Post by HARDKORE »

This is a game for 360. Does anyone have this. I have a question for you if you do.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

me too... what the hell is wrong with you?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I don't understand why you always have to turn every post into multiple posts.
Why can't you just ask the question? What is the worst that could happen? People might not understand it, because they haven't played?
It's like the html thing.
Dumb.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

Who don't you just say something more fluid such as "This is a 360 game and I have a question for anyone that has it." Or just ask the question. People that have it will answer and people that don't will leave the thread alone.

But not me...PS3 for the win!
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Frostbite wrote:But not me...PS3 for the win!
More like PSLOSE for the LOSE. AMIRITE?

I don't actually care about it I just thought it would be fun to say. CONSOLE WAR IS NOT NECESSARY.
Not a big fan of signatures.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

Indeed, I'm actually more of a PC gamer than anything anyways.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Frostbite wrote:Indeed, I'm actually more of a PC gamer than anything anyways.
You're right. Why bother arguing about which console is better, when we could spend our time arguing about whether the PC is a superior platform!
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

Ok
Fine
I will ask the question. I have herd several storys about the game. I wanted to know if it is an online only game or if it has anice offlie story line.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

TwoBuy wrote:
Frostbite wrote:Indeed, I'm actually more of a PC gamer than anything anyways.
You're right. Why bother arguing about which console is better, when we could spend our time arguing about whether the PC is a superior platform!
Not macs and trust me I'm not one of those PC lovers, I have a reason to dislike Apple products, specifically my family having owned 2 terrible macs and me having owned an ipod that just happened to die right after warranty ended.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Frostbite wrote:Not macs and trust me I'm not one of those PC lovers, I have a reason to dislike Apple products, specifically my family having owned 2 terrible macs and me having owned an ipod that just happened to die right after warranty ended.
He didn't say anything about Macs. He was talking about PC as a gaming platform.* And yet, here we are, now comparing operating systems.

*Which, lets be honest, Mac is not.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
Frostbite wrote:Not macs and trust me I'm not one of those PC lovers, I have a reason to dislike Apple products, specifically my family having owned 2 terrible macs and me having owned an ipod that just happened to die right after warranty ended.
He didn't say anything about Macs. He was talking about PC as a gaming platform.* And yet, here we are, now comparing operating systems.

*Which, lets be honest, Mac is not.
True enough, and why point out that I was off topic? This topic like all the others isn't even about what it started out as. I could just say "Parrots!" and it would go along with what goes on here.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Frostbite wrote:
TwoBuy wrote:You're right. Why bother arguing about which console is better, when we could spend our time arguing about whether the PC is a superior platform!
Not macs and trust me I'm not one of those PC lovers, I have a reason to dislike Apple products, specifically my family having owned 2 terrible macs and me having owned an ipod that just happened to die right after warranty ended.
hmmm, it seems my sarcasm was misinterpreted. There is no point in arguing that any platform is better than any other. There is no reason for a "war" as Simon. said. Each system has it's pluses and minuses. Or to put it another way, shut up.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

HARDKORE wrote:Ok
Fine
I will ask the question. I have herd several storys about the game. I wanted to know if it is an online only game or if it has anice offlie story line.
No. Just no.

This game is not worth the disc it was put on. Crappy game play modes on and offline. Not to mention (though I just did) the fact that only complete idiots buy the game.

And if you buy it, that will say a lot about your intelligence.
How DARE you bring joy and laughter to the smiling faces of children everywhere. Purveyors of hope and all that is pure in the world, DIE DIE DIE!!

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

Thank you Lottel. I only have Call of duty 2 and Lost odyssey. Can you recommend a good game that I can get?

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

TwoBuy wrote:
Frostbite wrote:
TwoBuy wrote:You're right. Why bother arguing about which console is better, when we could spend our time arguing about whether the PC is a superior platform!
hmmm, it seems my sarcasm was misinterpreted. There is no point in arguing that any platform is better than any other. There is no reason for a "war" as Simon. said. Each system has it's pluses and minuses. Or to put it another way, shut up.
I disagree.