Black Sheep

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

Frostbite
I dunno.

Black Sheep

Post by Frostbite »

So I'm trudging through an essay about Marvell's "To His Coy Mistress" and Browning's "How Do I Love Thee" when I figured I would stop by here and inquire if anyone has in fact seen the movie Black Sheep?

Not the one with Chris Farley, but its a "horror/comedy" but is in fact neither funny nor scary. Just gross.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

Simon.
Simon.

Re: Black Sheep

Post by Simon. »

Frostbite wrote:its a "horror/comedy" but is in fact neither funny nor scary. Just gross.
Agreed, I did have it on my computer*, but realised that since I didn't like it, it wasn't worth wasting space with. It's got some ok moments in it, but on the whole it just isn't that funny, I can see it gaining cult status maybe, in 20 years, but yeah. I know my Mum and Dad thought it was hilarious, but Mum is easily amused by dicks*.

*ILLEGALLY.
Not a big fan of signatures.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

Yeah that penis getting bitten off part was just gross. I think I was supposed to think, "Thats funny because he had sex with that sheep!" But I didn't, I mostly thought "Man thats gross, I'm gonna go throw up."

Whoever decided such things should be in movies needs to have terrible things done to them.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I did see a trailer for it. It looked pretty dumb. And it looked like it tried to hard to be the serious parody that Pegg and Wright are so well known for.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Yeah it looked liked a cheesy comedy/horror with bad animatronics. I passed on that one.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away