MAI FAVRIT MOVY YEH

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Re: MAI FAVRIT MOVY YEH

Post by Kimra »

Apocalyptus wrote:Hahaha, did he have any groupies? Because that would be hilarious.
If you mean, did they perform the task a groupie usually performs? No. I don't think he would have given them the chance for all his quite a nice man. But I'm sure they wanted to be, it was kind of scary.
King Prawn

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

That's not what I meant! I would have said 'successful groupies'.

Ok, now having mental images that I really don't want. Damn you Kimra! This is all your fault and none of mine whatsoever!
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Apocalyptus wrote:That's not what I meant! I would have said 'successful groupies'.

Ok, now having mental images that I really don't want. Damn you Kimra! This is all your fault and none of mine whatsoever!
I accept your blame quit willingly. It's fun to mentally scar people. :wink:
King Prawn

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Ah it's not bad enough to scar , more like a mental scratch. My imagination is colourful enough that I've had far far worse mental images :S
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Apocalyptus wrote:Ah it's not bad enough to scar , more like a mental scratch. My imagination is colourful enough that I've had far far worse mental images :S
Well I might have made you pause. I suppose that's all I can ask for in this jaded internet society of goatse and the like.
King Prawn