Into the Wild

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

User avatar
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop
Posts: 5515
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:54 am
Location: Box of Cereal.
Contact:

Re: Into the Wild

Post by AHMETxRock »

I promise to legalize crack, and to repeal the ban on urine drinking imposed by some states. You have a right to drink your own urine if you wish! It is sterile, and some people really get their kicks out of it! Don't ask me how people can tell. I'll also lift the up the butt laws. We are the U.S.A! (United Saturdaymorningbreakfastcereal forum goers of Awesome) Do not get on the bandwagon, kick everyone off and sell it at a nearby town at your next convenience.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

User avatar
ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite
Posts: 1929
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:58 pm
Location: true... wait, false!
Contact:

Re: Into the Wild

Post by ruotwocone »

AHMETxRock wrote:I promise to legalize crack, and to repeal the ban on urine drinking imposed by some states. You have a right to drink your own urine if you wish! It is sterile, and some people really get their kicks out of it! Don't ask me how people can tell. I'll also lift the up the butt laws. We are the U.S.A! (United Saturdaymorningbreakfastcereal forum goers of Awesome) Do not get on the bandwagon, kick everyone off and sell it at a nearby town at your next convenience.
I'm pretty sure most of us aren't black. maybe you should change your campaign to instead just legalize coke... or for the hillbilly whites around here - meth.

User avatar
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop
Posts: 5515
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:54 am
Location: Box of Cereal.
Contact:

Re: Into the Wild

Post by AHMETxRock »

legalize meth? are you crazy! I hope you join an independant party, mister.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
Posts: 8051
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!
Contact:

Re: Into the Wild

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Actually legalizing meth would really weed out the trashy low-income areas of town.
Because everyone would cook their own and blow up their neighbourhoods.

User avatar
Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."
Posts: 4360
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:20 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Re: Into the Wild

Post by Sahan »

Lethal Interjection wrote:Actually legalizing meth would really weed out the trashy low-income areas of town.
Because everyone would cook their own and blow up their neighbourhoods.
Haha. Weed.

Plus I'm kinda black. The non-crack consuming type but I think I would like some respect here. Go with the original idea.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
Posts: 9601
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Re: Into the Wild

Post by mountainmage »

Kinda black like Bryant Gumbel? Kinda black like Colin Powell? I need some clarification here.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

User avatar
Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."
Posts: 4360
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:20 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Re: Into the Wild

Post by Sahan »

Kinda black in the fact that I have dark skin, and use the line "It's because I'm black, isn't it?" (But only as a joke). That's about it.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: Into the Wild

Post by Edminster »

So you're as black as I am Mexican, then. Jawesome.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop
Posts: 5515
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:54 am
Location: Box of Cereal.
Contact:

Re: Into the Wild

Post by AHMETxRock »

I HATE that line. I've heard so many people say that, for little reason at all. They use it in class, whenever someone snubs them, or something just doesn't go as they planned.

I know that racism runs rampant in the ignorant masses. But I have to say, if you're that dumb, then you should be denied, even if it's for bad reasons. If I decide not to hire you because you're black, then you run around yelling quotes from Jerry Springer and Judge Judy reruns, I don't think it's a crime.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

User avatar
ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite
Posts: 1929
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:58 pm
Location: true... wait, false!
Contact:

Re: Into the Wild

Post by ruotwocone »

AHMETxRock wrote:I HATE that line. I've heard so many people say that, for little reason at all. They use it in class, whenever someone snubs them, or something just doesn't go as they planned.

I know that racism runs rampant in the ignorant masses. But I have to say, if you're that dumb, then you should be denied, even if it's for bad reasons. If I decide not to hire you because you're black, then you run around yelling quotes from Jerry Springer and Judge Judy reruns, I don't think it's a crime.
eh? what line are you talking about?

User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: Into the Wild

Post by Edminster »

Sahan wrote:"It's because I'm black, isn't it?"
That line. For me, it's about as annoying as rants about not being a terrorist. In the real world, I can understand the anger. This is the internets, though. Getting indignant about things like that is nonsensical.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop
Posts: 5515
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:54 am
Location: Box of Cereal.
Contact:

Re: Into the Wild

Post by AHMETxRock »

Teh berries will KILL YOUUUU!!!
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Post Reply