360 go bye bye

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

Mt Mage, at first i didnt beleve your post about 1 - 4 times but im a belever now. I get a free game so if anyone here knows about viva pinata then let me know.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

HARDKORE wrote:Mt Mage, at first i didnt beleve your post about 1 - 4 times but im a belever now.
I warned you! Death for your xbox! Death for your xbox...probably with a knife...!
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

HARDKORE wrote:Mt Mage, at first i didnt beleve your post about 1 - 4 times but im a belever now. I get a free game so if anyone here knows about viva pinata then let me know.
Actually, not a bad game. Fun for killing time every once in a while although I wouldn't really expect you to be a huge fan honestly based on your previous game choices. Maybe though.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

Its a free game man. They said i could get one of three. viva pinata, pgr and kameo but the tech dude said that on the day i called i was most lkely to get viva. I will be be happy with anything as long as i get it fixed and i can get my copy of gta 4.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

HARDKORE wrote:Its a free game man. They said i could get one of three. viva pinata, pgr and kameo but the tech dude said that on the day i called i was most lkely to get viva. I will be be happy with anything as long as i get it fixed and i can get my copy of gta 4.
A couple of very quick points on those games.

Viva Pinata: Got some really good reviews, it could actually be an entertaining game, and has 4 player too.

Pgr: I don't know what this stands for, it sounds shit.

Kameo: Shit. Seriously, don't even bother.

GTA 4: Spoiler warning! It's exactly the same game as the others.

Now I sleep! For I am bitter at the world!
Not a big fan of signatures.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

I got Kameo for christmas and not a big fan. I got it today it was pgr. Project Gotham Racing. GOTY 2005 edition. Its like microsofts racing series. I see now. The 3 they listed was Microsoft games.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

I got mine back last night. never had ups show up around 7 pm before but its working fine. if anyone wants it my gamer tag is hardkorecp