pod casting

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Simon. wrote:
HARDBORE wrote: i jhave an iq of 135.
Hey same! I guess we use it in different ways though. As in I actually do. IQ tests are pretty bogus though, they're all different in some way, and it all depends on certain things. Not to mention it doesn't test different kinds of intelligence. In summary: IQ tests - not all that meaningful.

I've never actually played risk, what it's like? I ask because I can't be bothered wikiing it.
ruotwocone wrote:dude, Axis and Allies... way better
PSHAAAAW.
maybe if you had an IQ of 140, like me, you'd know how awesome A&A is. Also, a good summary of risk is here

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

HARDKORE wrote:you can call me that but i jhave an iq of 135.
I believe you, but you aren't doing a good job at proving it.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

mountainmage wrote:
HARDKORE wrote:you can call me that but i jhave an iq of 135.
I believe you, but you aren't doing a good job at proving it.
FINALLY someone else caught that.
How DARE you bring joy and laughter to the smiling faces of children everywhere. Purveyors of hope and all that is pure in the world, DIE DIE DIE!!

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

I did too.

Just didn't felt like mentionning it.

I must be sick or something, but i'm not having fun flaming people at the moment. Seeing my loved one next week will surely change that. I hope.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

cheez.wiz wrote:I must be sick or something, but i'm not having fun flaming people at the moment. Seeing my loved one next week will surely change that. I hope.
ah, so your x-box is out getting fixed then?

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

Careful, X-Boxes tend to flame the ones they love.
But I'm sure you know that.
How DARE you bring joy and laughter to the smiling faces of children everywhere. Purveyors of hope and all that is pure in the world, DIE DIE DIE!!

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

ruotwocone wrote:
cheez.wiz wrote:I must be sick or something, but i'm not having fun flaming people at the moment. Seeing my loved one next week will surely change that. I hope.
ah, so your x-box is out getting fixed then?
No way. I'm too poor for a x-box. And frankly, not very interested.

A girl.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

A human girl?

Edit: Wait. You can afford a hu-mon girl* but not an X-Box?

*Girlfriend I assume**
**Although could be a prostitute

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Long distance for the moment.

No cost there*.

*for the moment.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

cheez.wiz wrote:Long distance for the moment.

No cost there*.

*for the moment.
Ahahahahaha.

No cost for a long distance relationship? BUDDY YOU ARE ON FIRE.

I dunno though, I guess not every relationship is like mine. My girlfriend lives a cool $600 Australian dollaridoos away, and then that much back again. We've just had to spend a fair bit of money doing that for a while, until she finishes uni at the end of the year, and then it'll be cheap, since she'll be moving over here. Not to mention when you do see them, you've gotta spend a fair bit of money making up for not seeing them for a while. And you still have to send presents! Plus postage and handling!

Anyway if it stays long distance for a while, and you can't maintain a relationship away from each other for too long, then it will probably end up costing you a fair bit more! Webcam ftw I guess?
Not a big fan of signatures.

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

Simon. wrote:

No cost there*.

*for the moment.
Ahahahahaha.

Anyway if it stays long distance for a while, and you can't maintain a relationship away from each other for too long, then it will probably end up costing you a fair bit more! Webcam ftw I guess?
Webcams ftw. Helped my relationship when my girlfriend moved away for college. Still use it. Comes in handy ;)

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

Lottel wrote:
Simon. wrote:

No cost there*.

*for the moment.
Ahahahahaha.

Webcams ftw. Helped my relationship when my girlfriend moved away for college. Still use it. Comes in handy ;)
Do you even begin to understand how creepy that makes you sound?
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Simon. wrote:

No cost there*.

*for the moment.
Ahahahahaha.

I dunno though, I guess not every relationship is like mine. My girlfriend lives a cool $600 Australian dollaridoos away, and then that much back again. We've just had to spend a fair bit of money doing that for a while, until she finishes uni at the end of the year, and then it'll be cheap, since she'll be moving over here. Not to mention when you do see them, you've gotta spend a fair bit of money making up for not seeing them for a while. And you still have to send presents! Plus postage and handling!

Bolded the important part in my first post on costs.

But since this relationship developped for the most part by e-mails, instant messaging, puzzle pirating, and voice chat (ventrilo), it didn't cost much to date.

We do have plans to meet probably sooner than later, and then there will be some costs.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Girls are free. You guys are chumps. I'm dating two women right now and don't buy them shit. If they get tired of it then I'll get two more. Turns out, there are lots of girls out there.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

Frostbite wrote: Do you even begin to understand how creepy that makes you sound?
Yes. Yes I do.