pod casting

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Okay. Long distance sucks.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

I was thinking, someone posted somthing called audiocity or like that in anther thread. would that program work and can you refress me on what the name of it is?

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

cheez.wiz > Ok. I'll bite. What's up

HK> Google. Then Google.
How DARE you bring joy and laughter to the smiling faces of children everywhere. Purveyors of hope and all that is pure in the world, DIE DIE DIE!!

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

cheez.wiz wrote:Okay. Long distance sucks.
i'm pretty sure it's awesome since you can fool around on her as much as you want while she's gone and then when she IS in town, it's basically sex all-the-time since she isn't getting any and is sexually frustrated... unless she's figured this out too.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Oh man, did she ever.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

cheez.wiz wrote:Oh man, did she ever.
i take it then that she figured this out first?

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Not so much as abused the system. And decided i wasn't needed anymore.

A nice two weeks that was.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

The whole (insert random sports team here*), eh? Too bad. The hussie.

*Too obvious.

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

yeah. Long distance only works if both people can keep it in their pants long enough for the other to come in to town.
How DARE you bring joy and laughter to the smiling faces of children everywhere. Purveyors of hope and all that is pure in the world, DIE DIE DIE!!

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

Thats kinda why i wanted to pod cast. So i could keep in touch with this girl i like because we work times apart. I wish christmas would come early. her work wont let her read my emails anymore so its one way of letting her know im stil here waiting.

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

Why podcast? Why not just send little voice recordings? Or something like that? Hell, a letter. Pen and paper shit. Girls like that. It's romantic.

Or have her check her email when she gets off work. Get her a msn messenger thing going on. Something.

But a podcast? That's a little strange.

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

Lottel wrote:Why podcast? Why not just send little voice recordings? Or something like that? Hell, a letter. Pen and paper shit. Girls like that. It's romantic.

Or have her check her email when she gets off work. Get her a msn messenger thing going on. Something.

But a podcast? That's a little strange.
while valid, your ideas aren't nearly as creepy or stalkerish. i vote podcasting... but only if it's done right. Like a 3 minute recording of "looooooove, looooooooooooove" or "i promise. we'll be together FOREVER"

edit: also, if his handwriting is anything like his spelling/grammar, he's way better off with something spoken.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

I'll bet he speaks with poor spelling. Also, there are many many many girls out there (about half the world's population believe it or not). The correct mentality when someone cheats on you, dumps you, or gets boring is "NEXT!".
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

TwoBuy wrote:I'll bet he speaks with poor spelling. Also, there are many many many girls out there (about half the world's population believe it or not). The correct mentality when someone cheats on you, dumps you, or gets boring is "NEXT!".
Yes, but there are only so many who may be interested in you unfortunately. This guy even came with a statistical analysisof why he will never have a girlfriend.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Awesome. The stats don't lie, people.