33%
Feministic retort!
33%

Total votes: 6

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Re: Soap operas.

Post by ruotwocone »

wolf wrote: I can honestly say I haven't fallen for that guy. I don't even remotely find him attractive.
yeah, i don't know if you count for what Kidd was talking about. i think he was complaining more about hetero girls. probably should have been more specific?

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I too found the twilight series utterly repulsive. My sister was a fan of the book, the story was brought to her attention by some friends we both have. They had akward discussions about the series, which made me curious. I took the book she was reading, book 3, and glanced over it.

It was horrible, from a structural view point. The dialogue was executed horribly! It boiled down to yes and no arguement as well. Horrid stuff!

I feel that book one and two could have been condensed to make one decent story. Skip all the fake teen love stuff for a moment. She could love Ed if he had saved her life, that kind of thing creates for quality time. Instead of the love being an attraction to vampire charms, they could have skipped that. Ed protects her because he put her into the dangerous position to begin with, and surviving drives the two together. Then the werewolf thing comes into play, and then they're tested. Then you could end with her putting out finally.

Then don't make book 3 and 4, with some stupid crap about an immortal baby.
THEY HAVE VIOLATED TEH TREATZY!
NAH WE DIDN'T!

(WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE?)
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

I say we make an SMBC official rule.

"Twilight, or any of its spin-offs, movies, memorabila, characters, and, but not limited to, products of, shall ever be spoken upon in a positive tone."

Agreed?

Also, since we don't have a forum description, I vote that we change it from "A short text to describe your forum" to "F*** Twilight". Zach, get on that. And also, a comic making fun of Twilight would earn you one internet in exchange.
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Kidd wrote:I say we make an SMBC official rule.

"Twilight, or any of its spin-offs, movies, memorabila, characters, and, but not limited to, products of, shall ever be spoken upon in a positive tone."

Agreed?

Also, since we don't have a forum description, I vote that we change it from "A short text to describe your forum" to "F*** Twilight". Zach, get on that. And also, a comic making fun of Twilight would earn you one internet in exchange.
I'm just curious why anyone is still talking about it at all.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Lethal Interjection wrote:I'm just curious why anyone is still talking about it at all.
seriously

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Look what you guys did. You shunned me and welcomed Kidd with open arms.
Usually I could accept that, but he hasn't been hazed at all!
He's attempting to suggest changes to a forum that he's been part of for a relatively short time!
What if I did that? What if I did something drastically different from the usual norms of this forum?
Eh?

I speak of what I want to speak of. The movie was decent. It created a setting of mystery in a world where vampires could exist, and do so just like everyone else. From a strict point of viewing, it was acceptable. How many of us are any better in our decisions of love? The two were merely physically attracted to one another, but how many people that we have pined for were only objects of affection for purely emotional reasons, having nothing to do with our desires of sexuality or physical attraction?
I have. I think I established that I'm neo-conservative. God it must suck to be controlled by your genitals.

Eh? Eh? EH?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

ruotwocone wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote:I'm just curious why anyone is still talking about it at all.
seriously
QFT.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

QFT:
Quit F****** Talking?
Question for today?
Quoted for truth?
Quaker Found Truth?

Seriously, though, Soap operas are lame. I shall go into detail regarding the finding I had made a while ago, when attempting to PROVE they are stupid.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Option 3.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

AHMETxRock wrote:Look what you guys did. You shunned me and welcomed Kidd with open arms.
He's attempting to suggest changes to a forum that he's been part of for a relatively short time!
What if I did that? What if I did something drastically different from the usual norms of this forum?
Yeah, I'm sure his was a serious suggestion...
He's posed no real reason to be hazed. He came in posting with the knowledge about the forum. Which is pretty key in forums, in my opinion.
Reading your final line in this, certainly you must jest. Is that the post-irony you mentioned earlier?

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Yes. Due to the fact that many are contrived and used in a mediocre manner to achieve a semblance of exceptionalism, I had decided to secretly do the same thing, but in different styles with different implications. This would see whether or not there was any true merit to one, or if there was a way to do it without spoiling it.
But now that I have been called out on it, I am forced to abandone such an approach. Furthermore, having to explain it simply runs it into the ground. Due to your actions, I could let it run it's course, having my experiment fail, or completely abort it and move on (Like a teenager). I hope you can live with this guilt
Ironic: I hope you can live with this guilt Post-Ironic I hope you can live with this guilt Meta-ironic I hope you can live with this guilt Quazi Ironic I hope you can live with this guilt Sadistic Ironic I hope you can LIVE with this guilt.

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

Ahmet, I like you, yet you wish to see me hazed? I must make a mental note that today, December 12th, 2008 at 3:20, I experienced my first heartbreak.

;_;
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

AHMETxRock wrote:Look what you guys did. You shunned me and welcomed Kidd with open arms.
Cause he's funny and self-deprecating. You can't haze people like that, it just rolls off.

Also, we like him...

That said. Twilight was the best movie I've ever seen. I'm looking forward to the books. Ed is just one sexy mother fucker!
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Now I think TwoBuy just hates me.

I kinda lost most of my enemies when I graduated high school.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

And you figured that just now?!?

With extra punctuation for 20% more emphasis.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird