Dangerous Virus Spread BY Games

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Re: Dangerous Virus Spread BY Games

Post by AHMETxRock »

In the library when the kids are playing on the computers, in a hotel that I was at when our family went to my brother's soccer tournament, whenever I have to bring one of my younger siblings someplace or pick someone up from school. That kind of stuff.

Although, I was 16 at beat up a 12 year old for harrassing my brother. I gave him enough warnings. He didn't think I'd hit him.

I did. :twisted:
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

You monster!
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

One punch fixed him up. There's a big difference between someone who'll take a hit and quit, and a guy that will really fight, and Tyler Durden.

I'm between the first two.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

I beat up a 12 year old once. I was 10 at the time though.

Really I don't care about what you do with children, I just assume the worst. You talk to them scaring their poor young minds for the rest of the hopefully brief lives. The poor poor things.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

The best part is when we were on a trip to a country of my ethnic origins, and we visited his house. He offered me chocolate.

Honestly, if you're getting kicks out of harrassing a ten year old when you're twelve, a 16 year old harrassing you can put things into perspective.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

AHMETxRock wrote:The best part is when we were on a trip to a country of my ethnic origins, and we visited his house. He offered me chocolate.

Honestly, if you're getting kicks out of harrassing a ten year old when you're twelve, a 16 year old harrassing you can put things into perspective.
you might want to reread her post... she was the 10-year-old.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

ruotwocone wrote:
AHMETxRock wrote:The best part is when we were on a trip to a country of my ethnic origins, and we visited his house. He offered me chocolate.

you might want to reread her post... she was the 10-year-old.
And Ahmet was doing what he seems to be doing the best, trying to re-center the conversation on him by a mean or another.
AHMETxRock wrote:Although, I was 16 at beat up a 12 year old for harrassing my brother. I gave him enough warnings. He didn't think I'd hit him.

I did. :twisted:
I'd assume his brother was 10.

And i'm bored enough to correct people's perception on such a topic, and that on the 24th of December. I think i'm hopelessly lost, by now. Send all your rum?
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

cheez.wiz wrote:And Ahmet was doing what he seems to be doing the best, trying to re-center the conversation on him by a mean or another.
So I can't reply to something if I don't respond right away? To be honest, I'm giving anyone who wants to remark on the situation a chance to do so before I responded. If there is nothing left to say, I won't say it.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

cheez.wiz wrote:And i'm bored enough to correct people's perception on such a topic, and that on the 24th of December. I think i'm hopelessly lost, by now. Send all your rum?
Is Bacardi alright? Its all I've got on hand rum wise. Normally more of a Yeager/Vodka girl myself.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Asherian wrote:
cheez.wiz wrote:And i'm bored enough to correct people's perception on such a topic, and that on the 24th of December. I think i'm hopelessly lost, by now. Send all your rum?
Is Bacardi alright? Its all I've got on hand rum wise. Normally more of a Yeager/Vodka girl myself.
all girls are yeager girls. it's apparently the girliest drink there is.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Bacardi will do. I'm also a vodka person, but i was referring to those search and rescue dogs, wich i always imagined had rum in there. I think i caught that from one cartoon or another.

Also, jäger... Jägermeister. Others spellings make me sad. :'(
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Remember, drink responsibly with bicardi.

Don't decide to juggle knives, or fly a plane around the world in less than 80 days, or anything else like that.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

It is horribly girly true, that doesn't make it any less tasty. Sorry I used the y instead of j, I get it confused because of Nodwick, also just to lazy to type out the umlat. I always thought that it was whiskey inside of the rescue dog barrels, also unsure why.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Asherian wrote:It is horribly girly true, that doesn't make it any less tasty. Sorry I used the y instead of j, I get it confused because of Nodwick, also just to lazy to type out the umlat. I always thought that it was whiskey inside of the rescue dog barrels, also unsure why.
That is what I would have thought as well. Partially because it seems the most likely drink (a whiskey or rye) to be carried around in the colder climates they were situated in.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
Asherian wrote:It is horribly girly true, that doesn't make it any less tasty. Sorry I used the y instead of j, I get it confused because of Nodwick, also just to lazy to type out the umlat. I always thought that it was whiskey inside of the rescue dog barrels, also unsure why.
That is what I would have thought as well. Partially because it seems the most likely drink (a whiskey or rye) to be carried around in the colder climates they were situated in.
Yet wiki talked about moonshine. Well, local eau de vie, but it's all the same, really.