This Music Video

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

User avatar
FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord
Posts: 2365
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 pm
Location: location location
Contact:

This Music Video

Post by FengharTheNord »

Is awesome. It's my absolute favorite music video of all time forever. I dare you to show me a better one.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
Posts: 8051
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!
Contact:

Re: This Music Video

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Apparently it is not available in my country.
My favourite video of all time is Just by Radiohead. So good.
Nine Inch Nails' Only and Johnny Cash's cover of Hurt get honourable mentions.

User avatar
FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord
Posts: 2365
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 pm
Location: location location
Contact:

Re: This Music Video

Post by FengharTheNord »

Lethal Interjection wrote:Apparently it is not available in my country.
My favourite video of all time is Just by Radiohead. So good.
Nine Inch Nails' Only and Johnny Cash's cover of Hurt get honourable mentions.
America is the best country*.


*to view youtube
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

User avatar
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop
Posts: 5515
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:54 am
Location: Box of Cereal.
Contact:

Re: This Music Video

Post by AHMETxRock »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZg7GGjwNU8 Possibly NSFW? I watched the first 12 seconds and decided it would suffice. Searching for this video gave me the one above. Oh well, eh?
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

User avatar
FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord
Posts: 2365
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 pm
Location: location location
Contact:

Re: This Music Video

Post by FengharTheNord »

AHMETxRock wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZg7GGjwNU8 Possibly NSFW? I watched the first 12 seconds and decided it would suffice. Searching for this video gave me the one above. Oh well, eh?
Why are you listening to Britney Spears :I
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

User avatar
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop
Posts: 5515
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:54 am
Location: Box of Cereal.
Contact:

Re: This Music Video

Post by AHMETxRock »

What else do you expect me to get off on?
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

User avatar
Cirtur
Licensed Troll Pornographer
Posts: 9964
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: This Music Video

Post by Cirtur »

Pictures of potatoes.

User avatar
smiley_cow
polite but murderous
Posts: 6514
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:15 pm
Location: The vast and desolate prairies

Re: This Music Video

Post by smiley_cow »

FengharTheNord wrote:Is awesome. It's my absolute favorite music video of all time forever. I dare you to show me a better one.
Is the video Kids by MGMT?* I tried to get to it using a proxy server, and it still won't play, but at least now it's telling me what I'm not seeing.

*I'm hoping so, because I've seen that music video before and that means I can participate in this thread like a real person.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
Posts: 9601
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Re: This Music Video

Post by mountainmage »

Because I love you guys, I uploaded the video.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ASYY5Q4P
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

User avatar
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop
Posts: 5515
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:54 am
Location: Box of Cereal.
Contact:

Re: This Music Video

Post by AHMETxRock »

The advertisements were all "need a girlfriend" gimicks. These people are starting to know their target demographic pretty well.
What good is enlarging your penis when no one will touch it?
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

User avatar
smiley_cow
polite but murderous
Posts: 6514
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:15 pm
Location: The vast and desolate prairies

Re: This Music Video

Post by smiley_cow »

mountainmage wrote:Because I love you guys, I uploaded the video.
This is great, thank you Mage!
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
Posts: 9601
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Re: This Music Video

Post by mountainmage »

No problem, Smiley. :)
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

User avatar
AmnioticDruid
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:16 am
Contact:

Re: This Music Video

Post by AmnioticDruid »

Aphex Twin - Windowlicker
One of my faves.
Definitely NSFW.
Crucify the Eggo, motherfuckers.

User avatar
Asherian
Token Erisian
Posts: 1272
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:22 am
Location: A City in the rain

Re: This Music Video

Post by Asherian »

MSI Shut Me Up A lot of innate appeal for anyone who's worked on the register in retail. oh and just for Ahmet.

As for what A-Druid posted.. I'm not sure I'd call that a music video. I don't know what I would call it, but sitting through the whole dialogue before the dance sequence just made me think "And this is why your still oppressed". Yes I know that makes me a horrible person.

The Kids video was fun, who doesn't love evil flesh zombie bug things? I could have lived without the glam rock of the 70s/80s coming back though. I mean do we want the return of the puppets?

Another class act- If only for the dancing ninjas.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

User avatar
AmnioticDruid
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:16 am
Contact:

Re: This Music Video

Post by AmnioticDruid »

Asherian wrote: As for what A-Druid posted.. I'm not sure I'd call that a music video. I don't know what I would call it, but sitting through the whole dialogue before the dance sequence just made me think "And this is why your still oppressed". Yes I know that makes me a horrible person.
Oh no, you're right.
Yeah, the intro is ridiculous and long, still just adds a bit to the video.
Crucify the Eggo, motherfuckers.

Post Reply