Lano and Woodley

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

Tundra

Re: Lano and Woodley

Post by Tundra »

I've been watching Lano and Woodley lately! :D
Yeah, you know you want to talk about creativity. http://www.notebookinhand.com The interpretation of 'creativity' is up to you!

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

I always really liked their live shows. This always sticks in my mind as a high point.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Apocalyptus wrote:I always really liked their live shows. This always sticks in my mind as a high point.
That made me smile a whole lot. :D

And on a side note I just watched Spicks and Specs. Good show.
King Prawn

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

Yeah I like that show, but haven't watched it recently. Maybe it's because I like Myf Warherst less now that she deserted Triple J to go work for Triple M. Bitch.
Side note: Alan Brough once came into my supermarket deli, and I gave him ham off the bone. Oh yeah, I know you're jealous.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Apocalyptus wrote:Yeah I like that show, but haven't watched it recently. Maybe it's because I like Myf Warherst less now that she deserted Triple J to go work for Triple M. Bitch.
Side note: Alan Brough once came into my supermarket deli, and I gave him ham off the bone. Oh yeah, I know you're jealous.
I don't care who she works for. If I was in her position I'd work for whoever was paying me the most. That's right I'm a sellout... or I would be if I had anything to sellout for. And yes, yes I am very jealous of you and your meaty tales. Boning Alan Brough, cheers to you.
King Prawn

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Kimra wrote:Spicks
Woah woah woah, we do NOT tolerate that kind of talk around here.

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

Kimra wrote:Boning Alan Brough, cheers to you.
*sobs* Please pass the brain bleach.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Apocalyptus wrote:
Kimra wrote:Boning Alan Brough, cheers to you.
*sobs* Please pass the brain bleach.
No. I want you to keep that mental image forever. That's just how evil I am.
King Prawn

Tundra

Post by Tundra »

Apocalyptus wrote:I always really liked their live shows. This always sticks in my mind as a high point.
Yeah, that's gorgeous! They did it at the end of Goodbye for us. We were the first place on their 'round', and so the first few nights were experimental. They did the sleeping bag dance at the end. We went and saw Goodbye again like a week and a half later and SO many things were different! Including cutting out The Dance, and a really cute bit at the end with their silhouettes walking away holding hands, and an incredibly sad song about Frank dying and Col admitting that he loves him. Pretty much the whole audience was almost in tears and they didn't want to do it again because it was just not funny.
Yeah, you know you want to talk about creativity. http://www.notebookinhand.com The interpretation of 'creativity' is up to you!

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Tundra wrote:
Yeah, that's gorgeous! They did it at the end of Goodbye for us. We were the first place on their 'round', and so the first few nights were experimental. They did the sleeping bag dance at the end. We went and saw Goodbye again like a week and a half later and SO many things were different! Including cutting out The Dance, and a really cute bit at the end with their silhouettes walking away holding hands, and an incredibly sad song about Frank dying and Col admitting that he loves him. Pretty much the whole audience was almost in tears and they didn't want to do it again because it was just not funny.
I suppose as a comedian you wouldn't actually want that response from the audience. But still a shame they cut it all out. Good to make people experience a bit of sadness every now and again.*

*if that's not my motivation to be a superhero I don't know what is.
King Prawn