Quake Custom TF game

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Quake Custom TF game

Post by HARDKORE »

July the 30 i will be having another game of custom tf. I have built some maps for this night. If you have played custom tf before, think again. The coder came back and updated the mod. Good updates. You all can join me if you want.

phoenixlabs.org:27500

If you dont have quake and want to play thats cool. Here is a link. Note that this link is not to a pirated copy of the game.
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

Phoenix
Easily burned, but always comes back for more

Re: Quake Custom TF game

Post by Phoenix »

Wait, like... Quake... 1? I'm confused! Why would you play such an OLD game??

Nah, I'm just joking, some of the old games are hte best games, although Quake wasn't one of my favorites... It was a pioneer, but I just didn't like it that much. For multiplayer, I was an Unreal Tournament kinda guy.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

I love that game! Admittedly, I am pathetic in pretty much every FPS game, but I felt right at home running around with a Minigun or Flak Cannon, even the pistol was fun to use in that game. There, that is all the input I will probably ever put into any of these gaming threads.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

That is what you got to love about quake. It is always being updated. I know it does, I do part of them myself.

I have other games but do not like them. Quake is what I cut my teeth on and that is what imp sticking with. We usually got five or six players a night and that is fine. We even got our own ventrilo server for quake players. I would rather play a game with six players who know like to play and work with each other then a server full of whiney 12 year olds who run around like a chicken with its head cut off.

We run coop games nightly on the other server. I play monster tamer. I kill a bunch of monsters with a knife then rip them back into the game only at my command. My friend plays cybernet hacker. Give him 2 min with a person and he will have it firing rockets and shells at 4-x speed.

72.36.170.34:27508

Try this server with us some time. You will like it. There will be a few files to download. You got to remember that you have like 10 years worth of updates to download. It will be quick though. Mostly sounds.
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

I've gotta admit I'm impressed Hardkore, your posts have become considerably more eloquent since your first days here. Even though you still pretty much only ever talk about custom TF, at least it's better presented! You get an award! 42 seconds of my typing attention! Priceless.
Not a big fan of signatures.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

There is 15 days left. Just a friendly reminder.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

You guys missed some good games the other night.