G.I JOE was pretty damn good

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

slimredninja

G.I JOE was pretty damn good

Post by slimredninja »

I must admit I didn't hold out much hope of G.I JOE being very good but I was pleasantly surprised. I like it better then either of the Transformer movies. The chase scene through Paris was awesome and the underwater stuff was on par with Starwars latest installments. It still wasn't a great movie but it was really good and I will be in line for the sequel.
MORNING SQUIRTZ COMICS OUR SHIT JUST COMES OUT FUNNY [urlhttp://www.morningsquirtz.com/[/url]

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Re: G.I JOE was pretty damn good

Post by Kimra »

For all you say this I think Christopher Eccleston made a bad choice in leaving Dr.Who. Don't get me wrong I'm glad he left... but it seems like a silly choice to go from Dr. Who to G.I.Joe.
King Prawn

slimredninja

Post by slimredninja »

He was an awesome Destro!!!
MORNING SQUIRTZ COMICS OUR SHIT JUST COMES OUT FUNNY [urlhttp://www.morningsquirtz.com/[/url]

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Kimra wrote:For all you say this I think Christopher Eccleston made a bad choice in leaving Dr.Who. Don't get me wrong I'm glad he left... but it seems like a silly choice to go from Dr. Who to G.I.Joe.
Yeah, I thought he was a good Doctor Who until I saw David Tennant. Watching Christopher Eccleston after David Tennant, he seems clumsy and awkward in the way he did the role.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Apocalyptus wrote:
Kimra wrote:For all you say this I think Christopher Eccleston made a bad choice in leaving Dr.Who. Don't get me wrong I'm glad he left... but it seems like a silly choice to go from Dr. Who to G.I.Joe.
Yeah, I thought he was a good Doctor Who until I saw David Tennant. Watching Christopher Eccleston after David Tennant, he seems clumsy and awkward in the way he did the role.
Sylvester McCoy and Tom Baker will always be my favourite Doctors. But David Tennant is my favourite one to drool over.
King Prawn

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

Kimra wrote:
Apocalyptus wrote:
Sylvester McCoy and Tom Baker will always be my favourite Doctors. But David Tennant is my favourite one to drool over.
Hmm I don't think I've seen any episodes with Sylvester McCoy, so I have no idea what he's like - I'd have to say that Tom Baker and David Tennant are pretty much equal first to me, and yes of course David Tennant has the added bonus of being quite attractive.
Oh, and Colin Baker is pretty much unwatchably terrible.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Apocalyptus wrote:Hmm I don't think I've seen any episodes with Sylvester McCoy, so I have no idea what he's like - I'd have to say that Tom Baker and David Tennant are pretty much equal first to me, and yes of course David Tennant has the added bonus of being quite attractive.
Oh, and Colin Baker is pretty much unwatchably terrible.
We are like soul mates.

Also Sylvester McCoy was brilliant. He finished off the original series, and I don't know why it ended with him, because he was awesome AND he had Ace as a sidekick/companion. She blew things up! How could that not be brilliant?
King Prawn

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

Kimra wrote:AND he had Ace as a sidekick/companion. She blew things up! How could that not be brilliant?
There is just no way I could possibly agree more.
Pirate.

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

Dr Who soulmates, UNITE!

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Apocalyptus wrote:Dr Who soulmates, UNITE!
Shazam!
King Prawn

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Eccleston was fantastic in 28 Days Later. His character was so interestingly creepy, and he really nailed it.
So when I saw him in the trailer, it actually made me a little interested in the movie.
I've never seen Dr. Who.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Lethal Interjection wrote:Eccleston was fantastic in 28 Days Later. His character was so interestingly creepy, and he really nailed it.
So when I saw him in the trailer, it actually made me a little interested in the movie.
I've never seen Dr. Who.
Good movie. He plays creepy much better than eccentric (I think). But... I still don't think this is a step up in his career. But whatever, he got paid right? I'd do bad movies too if I was being paid well.
King Prawn

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

Lethal Interjection wrote: I've never seen Dr. Who.
You need to remedy this.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Apocalyptus wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote: I've never seen Dr. Who.
You need to remedy this.
You're probably right.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

I've never seen it either. Isn't it just a throwback to the days of camp sci-fi*? Which is fine but it's not really my thing, I'm not even that into sci-fi except for star trek.

*At whatever point it becomes campy, that is.