Inglourious Basterds

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Re: Inglourious Basterds

Post by Kimra »

davoid wrote:
GreenCrayon wrote:Can davoid or freako (or both) get an avatar please? I can't tell the difference between them.

Only for you, my friend. Only for you.

It's a painting I did of a guy who is green. This is how I want to be remembered.
Was it Kermit?
King Prawn

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

If so, it is one of the best renditions of Kermit I have seen in quite some time.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Edminster wrote:If so, it is one of the best renditions of Kermit I have seen in quite some time.
I second that. Picasso's got nothing on you, Davoid.
King Prawn

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

So do you understand why I am one of his several fans?
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Edminster wrote:So do you understand why I am one of his several fans?
No because Picasso sucked. All I'm saying is he is a little better than sucky. :wink:
King Prawn

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

I hate Picasso almost as much as I hate Duchamp. And I really hate Duchamp.

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

I am not certain of the best way to express my contempt for Duchamp.
Only know that there is a lot of it.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

The worst thing is that if you wanted to piss on his art, that'd be a tribute.

You should probably take a shit on Fountain. That'd show him. "Hah! Weren't expecting that particular bodily function, were you?!"

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

They shouldn't have interfered with this guy. He'd get his art, we'd get our no Duchamp, everyone comes out a winner.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

It is pretty psycho that he got fined for doing it, since it's pretty much in keeping with the brain-retarded spirit of Duchamp. The ideal fate of it would be to sneak it into a dumpster late at night and never speak of it again, because anything else is a "tribute". As much as I hate Duchamp for his ridiculous ideas I think things have turned out far differently than he had hoped, too. But that's 140 hundred pounds for peeing on something that Duchamp signed, even without his real name, that's what that's about.

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Well, I think they were probably more upset about the hammer thing. But still, that's an awful lot of money for chipping a store-bought urinal.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

I know they were upset about the hammer. That's weird. The whole point of a readymade is that it's nothing special or even artistic.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

SO I SAW THIS MOVIE. It's very entertaining and very funny, and I would say that it was pretty good.

I had two major problems with it, though:
1. It was pretentious. Quentin (that's what I call him) is pretentious. It's like, "we get it, we're supposed to sympathise with the nazis*. Can I watch the fucking movie?"
2. The guys sitting behind me were way drunk and would not shut up. What a bunch of assholes. They were fucking bathing in listerine or something. My friend and I were independently ready to step in and do something (I was going to say something rude) but then I worried that I might miss the end of the movie if I did anything, so I stayed sitting down. Also the movie theatre was filled with cops for some reason, so it wouldn't look good on me to make a lot of noise.

*That's a way oversimplification and I know it. It might be better to say, "someone from every country has done something bad." Even that isn't exactly right, because I am tired and not thinking good. But I thought this was funnier.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I'd just slap my dick against the urinal and it would shatter and the best part is that it would be discrimination against those that are endowed graciously.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

davoid

Post by davoid »

Kimra wrote: Was it Kermit?
Ionoe what it was supposed to be when I started. I just had a lot of green paint around and it was starting to make me angry.

...Damn lazy green paint - sitting around doing NOTHING!

So I punished all my green paint by making it kind of look like a man.

Also, fyi, I just noticed that Edminister is using another one of my paintings as his avatar atm. I do a lot of paintings that are just creepy faces, as it turns out.
All the cool kids are reading http://www.hitmanpiranha.com and http://www.ss-comic.com!