I miss Crazy Taxi

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

HARDKORE
The Heavy

I miss Crazy Taxi

Post by HARDKORE »

Dang you sega. How dare you get us hooked on this stupid game and then leave. I love the music from these games. I got a copy of the soundtrack around here somewhere. It is awesome. I know some of you all miss it also.
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

davoid

Re: I miss Crazy Taxi

Post by davoid »

I certainly miss this game.

Now how am I supposed to act out my fantasies of being an irresponsible cab driver?
All the cool kids are reading http://www.hitmanpiranha.com and http://www.ss-comic.com!

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

I think you have to move to another country, get citizenship, print up a passport on a piece of laminated cardboard and come back.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Oh man, I remember the day I bought it for the PSP. That was a rollercoaster of emotions.

:) I have it for the PSP!
:? Wow, I don't remember these options on the Dreamcast...
:D hahaha the rickshaw code still works
:x wtf where's All I Want?
:?: they took out KFC?
:lol: hahaha wow did you see how far i jumped off that bridge?
Image Hells yeah Rank S
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

You had a decent experience with the PSP? Congratulations! That's like having your penis cut off but still getting a boner, then achieving Nirvana!
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Considering as how I bought the thing mainly as a portable wireless internet terminal, pretty much every game I've bought has been a good buy. Except for Daxter. Seriously, that game sucks.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

I remember like it was yesterday. I would play this game on TV in the closet while watching the other TV. I would play it for hours then I would download a file from the dream cast website and play using it.

No it just brings up memories of a happy time. You don’t know how much that hurts me.
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."