Is this nurse knocked up

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

Re: Is this nurse knocked up

Postby Kaharz » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:49 pm

Shhhh! The stupid firewall service at work just removed the porn tag from this site so I don't have to use proxy servers anymore.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.
User avatar
Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:17 pm

Re: Is this nurse knocked up

Postby Dindong » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:14 pm

What is your boss' email address? I need to inform him of your bad working attitude.
User avatar
Dindong
[Insert Here]
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Re: Is this nurse knocked up

Postby GUTCHUCKER » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Sounds like a perfectly fine working attitude to me.
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.
User avatar
GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin
 
Posts: 2124
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:26 am
Location: Paradise City?

Re: Is this nurse knocked up

Postby Dindong » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:32 pm

You are not his employer, GUTCHUCKER. You do not know the pain of seeing your worker enjoying himself instead of making money for you.
User avatar
Dindong
[Insert Here]
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Re: Is this nurse knocked up

Postby GUTCHUCKER » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:29 am

Obviously what his boss knows can't hurt him.
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.
User avatar
GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin
 
Posts: 2124
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:26 am
Location: Paradise City?

Re: Is this nurse knocked up

Postby Kaharz » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:23 am

Dindong wrote:You are not his employer, GUTCHUCKER. You do not know the pain of seeing your worker enjoying himself instead of making money for you.


My boss doesn't care. All my time is based on billable hours so he doesn't pay me for screwing around on the internet and I get all my work in a timely fashion. My boss has called in the middle of the day, obviously waking me up from a nap, and apologized for doing so.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.
User avatar
Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:17 pm

Re: Is this nurse knocked up

Postby GUTCHUCKER » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:25 am

...So where do you work? What country I will move there.
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.
User avatar
GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin
 
Posts: 2124
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:26 am
Location: Paradise City?

Re: Is this nurse knocked up

Postby Kaharz » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:34 am

GUTCHUCKER wrote:...So where do you work? What country I will move there.


I work for an small civil engineering firm in the US as the only remaining manager of a much shrunken construction materials testing and geotechnical engineering department. It cuts both ways though. Like I said, I get all my work done in a timely fashion. To accomplish that I've worked 45 days straight before. One summer I averaged 65 hour weeks. And I've worked a 21 hour day, slept for 2 hours on a cot in my office and got up and worked a 18 hours the following day. Those are extremes, but I often have to work OT, weekends or long days, and night shifts. In return, I don't work very hard when things are slow. It can be a really shitty job at times, but my boss is awesome and they take good care of me.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.
User avatar
Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:17 pm

Re: Is this nurse knocked up

Postby GUTCHUCKER » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:36 am

Kay
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.
User avatar
GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin
 
Posts: 2124
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:26 am
Location: Paradise City?

Previous

Return to Games/Music/Movies/Television

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests