I just watched City of Lost Children...

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

carbonstealer
Australia Apologist

Re: I just watched City of Lost Children...

Post by carbonstealer »

I absolutely love that film! City of Lost Children that is! I've been trying to find it ever since I first watched it. It had such a beautiful storyline and it was done in such a quirky way. I especially love the relationship between the little girl and the strong man...also the villain had a truly interesting character
Apocalyptus wrote: Nothing can beat the image of mouth muffling breast implants.

Raziel
8=======D ~ ~ ~

Post by Raziel »

carbonstealer wrote:I absolutely love that film! City of Lost Children that is! I've been trying to find it ever since I first watched it. It had such a beautiful storyline and it was done in such a quirky way. I especially love the relationship between the little girl and the strong man...also the villain had a truly interesting character
I need to watch it again when I'm not sleep-deprived, sick, and in the middle of stressing out over finals. I did enjoy the movie though...
Olympian mating rituals: "I'm gonna turn into a swan and fuck you!"

carbonstealer
Australia Apologist

Post by carbonstealer »

I recommend you do so. You do need to be focused on what is happening to understand it (especially since most of the bad side is played by one person, who also plays one person on the good side) but its very worthwhile. I just hope that I can find it again someday...
Apocalyptus wrote: Nothing can beat the image of mouth muffling breast implants.