I'm Dah Waw Masheen.

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

I'm Dah Waw Masheen.

Post by FengharTheNord »

How'd ya'll like Iron Man 2, if'n ya'll seenit?

I thought it was pretty good. Nothing spectacular but a nice flick.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Re: I'm Dah Waw Masheen.

Post by AHMETxRock »

I don't get it. You're a washing machine? I heard they expanded the cast, but that's a bit much.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

You like hawking poutine?

wait a second, this isn't the Egyptian Telephone thread at all!
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Too busy. It was entertaining for sure, but I agree with some reviewers that they did too much. Rourke was an awesome baddy, but they didn't focus on him enough to make him a real terror. Loved Sam Rockwell in it, though. Spoiler about Rockwell's character: He was a great foil, both comedically and in the sense of an enemy, for RDJ's Iron Man. Well done. I definitely enjoyed it, but it could've been done better. The problem is that they are too focused on this whole Avenger's long-term goal, that they've rushed a bit through it all.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Just gonna basically say I agree with what's been said already. It was pretty entertaining but it didn't blow me away or anything. After seeing the easter egg, I am looking forward to the Thor movie though.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Yeah 'specially as apparently the guy who's playing Thor used to be on Home and Away. Seriously are there any Australian actors who get big who did not ever appear on either Home and Away or Neighbours?
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Apocalyptus wrote:Yeah 'specially as apparently the guy who's playing Thor used to be on Home and Away. Seriously are there any Australian actors who get big who did not ever appear on either Home and Away or Neighbours?
The only reason I'm interested in Thor is because Branagh is directing.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Apocalyptus wrote:Yeah 'specially as apparently the guy who's playing Thor used to be on Home and Away. Seriously are there any Australian actors who get big who did not ever appear on either Home and Away or Neighbours?
Was Hugh Jackman ever in any of those shows?
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

If he was, it was when I was too young to have seen the commercials that are apparently enough to keep up with the storylines of the shows.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Sahan

Post by Sahan »

Haha yeah, I remember always seeing the previews after the Simpsons finishes, and they'd say the same thing is going to happen for the entire week's previews.
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

Yeah right after the Simpsons has always been the crap half hour of TV - either Neighbours, a Current Affair or Today Tonight.
Whatta choice!

Sahan

Post by Sahan »

Or you could watch SBS world news/low budget documentaries on ABC if you're into that.

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

Are you insane? I don't think I have ever resorted to that in my many years of evening television consumption. If it was up to me, the family television would have never been on during that particular timeslot.
But no, the siblings did have to go through a Neighbours phase. Was still better than the Passions phase though.

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

Lethal Interjection wrote:

Waaaat?

Kenneth?

Branagh?

Thor?

Not shakespeare? wwwwhhaaa
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

FengharTheNord wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote:

Waaaat?

Kenneth?

Branagh?

Thor?

Not shakespeare? wwwwhhaaa
See, my response was very different. It went something like this.

Branagh?

Kenneth?

Not Shakespeare?

Damn, he must have a good idea and a great script! Because I doubt he'd do this if it didn't have credibility!