YOE ARE NOTHING MUSICLY!!!JUST A PLASTIC UNTALENTED ASSHOLES

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Re: YOE ARE NOTHING MUSICLY!!!JUST A PLASTIC UNTALENTED ASSH

Post by AHMETxRock »

I agree that the state of music these days is weak. We have not been vigilant, and our very means of defying control have given way to being the means through which we are controlled. Music is no longer about expression, but a product. The media is a business that profits from following the status quo.

We will not get through this.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

It's in an even worse state if you actually bother to listen to any of his links.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

oh dear god i wouldn't dream of such an endeavor
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

smiley_cow wrote:
Diego Menendes wrote:It is coming a time when workers in factories and all kind of working class, who are considere PRIMITIVE will come leading our country with me leading them.Why cant we who were working all kind of phsicial job, when we were digging the holes, when som lauzy japy got a house from his rich daddy.
It will come a time we working class wil become a bigger alternatives than thos on Metelkova.
Now I'm just depressed all over again that The Trotsky is never coming here. :(
Do you know that for sure?
Because someone brought in the recent Tribute (Cineplex's mag) and they actually did a 3-page story on the movie and Baruchel. Looks really interesting, I must say.
I'm just thinking that if it is getting main-story press in that magazine, maybe they'll actually have a decently wide release.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

It's been about four or five weeks now. I thought my chances were good because they were advertising it at the theatre, both in previews, and in those annoying commercials the play before the lights go out in case we may have had to go a moment in our lives without a screen to watch, but it has yet to come. But I'm still watching the movie listings, just on the off chance, but it's starting to look like if I want to see it I either have to pray that it comes to the Evans* or hope it shows up on television sometime.

*A non-profit theatre at the university that will play smaller movies on weekends during the school year.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.