Re: Minecraft

Post by Amerika »

It's official, fenghar loves nobs.

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Can you draw him kissing one?
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Amerika
Like Cirtur, only funny

Post by Amerika »

is that a commission?

BECAUSE IF SO YOU ARE OFF TOPIC HOW DISGUSTING

OFF TOPIC

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

A thousand apologies, effendi.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

On topic, today I learned that zombies can climb ladders and that nowhere is safe.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Edminster wrote:On topic, today I learned that zombies can climb ladders and that nowhere is safe.
Today I learned that I still can't find any iron, or anything better.

Amerika
Like Cirtur, only funny

Post by Amerika »

you wanna just dig around randomly

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Amerika wrote:you wanna just dig around randomly
I am. I'm making regular routes through different parts of a mountain. Nothing. I think I'm going to go back to my other house and continue to delve down.

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

oh my GOD no. You do NOT dig around randomly. That's for when you have set up a proper complex and mining operation. To get the buckets of ore you need for centralized mining operations you need to first start out in natural caves. THAT's where you'll find all the ore at. You'll want to do this for a good long while before you start strip mining like a crafthead with no life.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

So I finally made some buckets and installed a rooftop pool to my tower. I found a way to duplicate water, too. The only problem is that it works too well and now my base is flooded. Anyway, I have to go back and compulsively build more aqueducts to locations at random.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

DonRetrasado wrote:So I finally made some buckets and installed a rooftop pool to my tower. I found a way to duplicate water, too. The only problem is that it works too well and now my base is flooded. Anyway, I have to go back and compulsively build more aqueducts to locations at random.
How?

Also I found a mob base, and I'm not yet sure what to do about it.

Amerika
Like Cirtur, only funny

Post by Amerika »

If two springs flow into one square, that square becomes a spring.

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

Unlimited water

[ ][ ]
[ ][ ]

Dig 2x2x1

fill

[x][ ]
[ ][x]

Those two corners with a bucket full of water

[x][x]
[x][x]

Should all be "still" water. Take a bucketful, watch it refill! Unlimited water. Essential for doing lots of water type operations when you are a ways away from the sea.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

So, I've barely been playing but decided to pick it up again this morning. Raided that base I found. Two chests and I got some bread, 4 gunpowders, 3 pails, and 1 redstone (and some other stuff, I think)! Pretty sweet. Especially since I'd been looking for some more iron to make pails, but had no real luck thusfar. Still not sure what I want to do with the base.

EDIT: GOLD!!! So there were two lava streams and one water one in the general vicinity (actually it now seems to be 3 lava and perhaps another base?) so I swam up the water one to see what might be kicking around up there and decided to drain the stream at the source (actually did the same for the lava as well). On my way back down, thar be gold! 2 bricks. Huzzah!

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Lethal Interjection wrote:So, I've barely been playing but decided to pick it up again this morning. Raided that base I found. Two chests and I got some bread, 4 gunpowders, 3 pails, and 1 redstone (and some other stuff, I think)! Pretty sweet. Especially since I'd been looking for some more iron to make pails, but had no real luck thusfar. Still not sure what I want to do with the base.
Mine all the mossy cobblestone for decoration, then turn it into a lucrative material harvesting operation.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud