New People

I AM NOT KIDDING YOU WILL BE BANNED

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Re: New People

Postby Lethal Interjection » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:39 pm

It's those political science folk you have to watch out for. They spout nothing but bullshit.
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Re: New People

Postby Edminster » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:42 pm

No, you're thinking of Agricultural Science. Political Science is just a bunch of hot air,
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud
User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
 
Posts: 8836
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet

Re: New People

Postby Lethal Interjection » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:46 pm

Edminster wrote:No, you're thinking of Agricultural Science. Political Science is just a bunch of hot air,


I guess that would mean that the politics of agri-science is just a bunch of reeking farts?
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Re: New People

Postby DonRetrasado » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:45 am

Now you people are just arguing semantics.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.

Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.
User avatar
DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:27 am
Location: ¡Canada!

Re: New People

Postby Edminster » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:55 am

DonRetrasado wrote:Now you people are just arguing semantics.

I thought that was a field of Linguistic Science?
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud
User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
 
Posts: 8836
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet

Re: New People

Postby DonRetrasado » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:03 am

Edminster wrote:I thought that was a field of Linguistic Science?

No, I think agricultural science deals with fields.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.

Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.
User avatar
DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:27 am
Location: ¡Canada!

Re: New People

Postby Lethal Interjection » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:05 am

DonRetrasado wrote:
Edminster wrote:I thought that was a field of Linguistic Science?

No, I think agricultural science deals with fields.


There are quite a few fields in physics as well.
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Re: New People

Postby DonRetrasado » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:08 am

Lethal Interjection wrote:There are quite a few fields in physics as well.

Oh, I suppose metaphysics counts.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.

Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.
User avatar
DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:27 am
Location: ¡Canada!

Re: New People

Postby FallOutCoy » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:51 am

Yo. New. Hi. Okay
FallOutCoy
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:35 pm

Re: New People

Postby Kimra » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:18 am

Hi. Okay. New. Yo.
King Prawn
User avatar
Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt
 
Posts: 6872
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am
Location: meanwhile elsewhere

Re: New People

Postby Edminster » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:02 pm

Okay. Yo. New. Hi.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud
User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
 
Posts: 8836
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet

Re: New People

Postby Lethal Interjection » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:16 am

New York, Ohio.
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Re: New People

Postby Felstaff » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:57 pm

Ne-Yo? Hokey.
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...
User avatar
Felstaff
XKCD spy
 
Posts: 785
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:37 pm

Re: New People

Postby Astrogirl » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:14 pm

Lethal Interjection wrote:New York, Ohio.

I LOL'ed.
Microaggression? Microaggression!
User avatar
Astrogirl
so close, yet so far
 
Posts: 2079
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:51 am

Re: New People

Postby Lethal Interjection » Tue May 03, 2016 10:45 pm

Astrogirl wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote:New York, Ohio.

I LOL'ed.


Awesome.
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

PreviousNext

Return to NEW PEOPLE LOOK HERE BEFORE POSTING

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests