The Rules of the Forum

I AM NOT KIDDING YOU WILL BE BANNED

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Re: The Rules of the Forum

Postby Edminster » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:09 am

Omega wrote:Is the PG-13 rule here serious? Cuz we've all seen plenty of R-rated SMBCs, and I've seen plenty of R-or-worse-rated reactions to SMBCs in these forums.

This being your first post and your second consisting of "Look how many bad words I can jam together! Aww, why won't it let me say bad words Image" does not really give me much hope as to your posting career here.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud
User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
 
Posts: 8836
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet

Re: The Rules of the Forum

Postby GUTCHUCKER » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:14 am

'Cause nobody on the forum has a bad posting history
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.
User avatar
GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin
 
Posts: 2124
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:26 am
Location: Paradise City?

Re: The Rules of the Forum

Postby Sahan » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:31 am

Yeah like that Lord Retard guy. Dude was so gay.
Destructicus wrote:Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?
User avatar
Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."
 
Posts: 4366
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:20 am
Location: Perth, Australia

Re: The Rules of the Forum

Postby Edminster » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:33 am

Sahan wrote:Yeah like that Lord Retard guy. Dude was so gay.

It must have taken a lot of courage for him to post here, and even more to finally leave and pursue his dream of running a Male-only nudism and wrestling colony.

Godspeed, Lord Retard. You were so very, very gay.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud
User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
 
Posts: 8836
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet

Re: The Rules of the Forum

Postby GUTCHUCKER » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:26 pm

His name was lord retard. I'm not sure what you expected there.
Also I don't think I have encountered the fellow!
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.
User avatar
GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin
 
Posts: 2124
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:26 am
Location: Paradise City?

Re: The Rules of the Forum

Postby DonRetrasado » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:14 pm

Edminster wrote:
Sahan wrote:Yeah like that Lord Retard guy. Dude was so gay.

It must have taken a lot of courage for him to post here, and even more to finally leave and pursue his dream of running a Male-only nudism and wrestling colony.

Godspeed, Lord Retard. You were so very, very gay.

NO HE WENT TO HETEROSEXUAL SEX EMPIRE. TO BE THE PRESIDENT
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.

Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.
User avatar
DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:27 am
Location: ¡Canada!

Re: The Rules of the Forum

Postby rhomboidal » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:30 pm

So I'm assuming that at some point images were banned in posts. Now I'm going to spend the rest of the day/decade imagining what the image that ultimately triggered the ban looked like...
User avatar
rhomboidal
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:12 pm
Location: Euclid's Hallucinations

Re: The Rules of the Forum

Postby Lethal Interjection » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:01 pm

rhomboidal wrote:So I'm assuming that at some point images were banned in posts. Now I'm going to spend the rest of the day/decade imagining what the image that ultimately triggered the ban looked like...


You are incorrect.

Pictures work fine. If the picture you post belongs to someone else and you are stealing bandwidth, ultimately, Ed will probably give you a short ban. But if it is from an image hosting site, you are probably in the clear.

If you are simply referencing the fact that many of the pictures linked to the forum (headers and smilies) are not working, that is because Zach doesn't care about us.
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8057
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Re: The Rules of the Forum

Postby rhomboidal » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:48 pm

Lethal Interjection wrote:
rhomboidal wrote:So I'm assuming that at some point images were banned in posts. Now I'm going to spend the rest of the day/decade imagining what the image that ultimately triggered the ban looked like...


You are incorrect.

Pictures work fine. If the picture you post belongs to someone else and you are stealing bandwidth, ultimately, Ed will probably give you a short ban. But if it is from an image hosting site, you are probably in the clear.

If you are simply referencing the fact that many of the pictures linked to the forum (headers and smilies) are not working, that is because Zach doesn't care about us.


Thanks for the clarification, Lethal. Yes, that's what I was getting at. But at least we have each other -- whoever the hell all of us are. ;D
User avatar
rhomboidal
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:12 pm
Location: Euclid's Hallucinations

Re: The Rules of the Forum

Postby Gradivus » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:17 pm

mountainmage wrote:15. Proper spelling and grammar is appreciated.


15. Proper spelling and grammar ARE appreciated, dumbass.
Just sayin'.

(Fix'd)
User avatar
Gradivus
ASK ME ABOUT THE BOTANICAL AND CULINARY CLASSIFICATION OF TOMATOES
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:56 pm
Location: Outlands

Re: The Rules of the Forum

Postby Oldrac the Chitinous » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:19 pm

That was the joke.

You are not clever.

You should probably make a new account and try to make a better first impression.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.
User avatar
Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea
 
Posts: 3489
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:41 pm
Location: The Perfect Stillness of the Deep

Re: The Rules of the Forum

Postby Sahan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:19 pm

I guess it doesn't speak well of me that the joke flew past my head all of these years.
Destructicus wrote:Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?
User avatar
Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."
 
Posts: 4366
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:20 am
Location: Perth, Australia

Re: The Rules of the Forum

Postby DonRetrasado » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:57 pm

I mean what does "proper spelling and grammar" even like mean anyway??
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.

Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.
User avatar
DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:27 am
Location: ¡Canada!

Re: The Rules of the Forum

Postby Gradivus » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:41 pm

Oldrac the Chitinous wrote:That was the joke. You are not clever. You should probably make a new account and try to make a better first impression.

I know it was the joke. That was my joke. I guess you're not too clever either. Either that, or your function here is to build yourself up in your own mind and try to gain status by insulting the new people. Typical sub-par primate group behavior.
User avatar
Gradivus
ASK ME ABOUT THE BOTANICAL AND CULINARY CLASSIFICATION OF TOMATOES
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:56 pm
Location: Outlands

Re: The Rules of the Forum

Postby Edminster » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:02 pm

You remind me of a person named Eikenkloster.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud
User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
 
Posts: 8836
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet

PreviousNext

Return to NEW PEOPLE LOOK HERE BEFORE POSTING

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests