PEECKCHURS

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

it wasn't called anime (at least in the US anyways) back when it rocked... transformers, voltron, etc. It was called Japanimation. A much cooler title if I do say so as well.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

ruotwocone wrote:
[smbc] thesonofmorgoth wrote:shes prob not american :/
man, i'm tired of people raggin' on Americans being fat. There are 8 whole countries fatter than us! And two of them i've even heard of!
Dude, that's an American news site. Everyone knows you can't trust American commercial news. Plus, all those Pacific Islands above the US don't really count for countries. One cyclone (Aussie for hurricane) and most of those islands are underwater.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

HARDKORE wrote:
Lethal Interjection Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:16 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also don't care for anime, but I also don't think that the above really qualifies as it.

Oh come on man. there is nothing like a good saturday morning cartoon. i enjoyed watching the transformers on saturday mornings.

That's not anime either. Maybe a similar style but no.

Also! Not all Americans are fat. Only 2/3. The rest are either anorexic, bulimic, or have something wrong with them.
How DARE you bring joy and laughter to the smiling faces of children everywhere. Purveyors of hope and all that is pure in the world, DIE DIE DIE!!

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Lottel wrote:Also! Not all Americans are fat. Only 2/3. The rest are either anorexic, bulimic, or have something wrong with them.
Hey now! The fat ones also often have something wrong with them!

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

True. Quite true. I meant things like heart problems, tapeworms, lack of a torso, they were zombies, stuff like that.
How DARE you bring joy and laughter to the smiling faces of children everywhere. Purveyors of hope and all that is pure in the world, DIE DIE DIE!!

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Lottel wrote:True. Quite true. I meant things like heart problems, tapeworms, lack of a torso, they were zombies, stuff like that.
I have a tapeworm. I call him Tapey. I've taught him to do tricks. Like fetch.