It doesn't have a name and it's random.

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

bri!

It doesn't have a name and it's random.

Post by bri! »

Yeah, so I've had writer's block for the past six months. This is the only thing I've been able to squeeze out.
~
Have you ever lost someone dear to you?
The answer for most of us is of course, "yes."
But did it affect you at all?

It feels like someone has dug a hole inside of me.
For once in my life, I feel empty.
What is this void I have sunk into?
Is it depression? I don't know.
Apathy? Desire? Devotion?
Is it love or is it hate?

I gave it all away, but what for?
Look closely and in my eyes you will see the regret.
Can you see inside of me?
Am I as decayed as I feel?

I am broken. Please fix me- just try.
But you and I both know you can't.

Have you ever loved someone and then lost them?
Yes.
Did it affect you?
More than you will ever know.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

this is one of those riddle poems right? My guess is that the mystery author is a piggy bank. I'm totally right huh? What do i get as my prize?

*seriously though... i'm sorry you lost someone?

bri!

Post by bri! »

omg! You win! You get OXYGEN as a prize. Isn't that amazing?!

Don't be sorry. Life goes on.
Now that I'm back at school, I might be able to get some more writing done.
If not, I'm sure there will be several assignments to post.. xD

Rutru3881

Many Faces of Love

Post by Rutru3881 »

Love.. what is love? A lot of people shared their views to what Love really is, or at least what Love is in their eyes. Perhaps love is just an illusion. A strong illusion, especially for those who are searching for a purpose of life. Is love an answer? Love can be wonderful, special, complicated, a distress, a gift, a curse, a tragedy, and most of all, an experience.

Love is a mysterious and a complicated force. What do a person mean when they say they love someone? Love is many different things. Each of us have our own understanding of Love is, and most of the time we base our definitions from feelings and experiences. If you need sell cheap wow gold,you can buy wow power leveling on the website: buy wow gold, cheap WoW Power Leveling, sale wow Gold, 1-80 lvl wow power leveling, wotlk gold. The book defines love in many ways. "It is a strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties." It can be an affection and tenderness felt by lovers. Love is the object of attachment, devotion, or admiration.

Just when we thought we finally grasp what love is, somebody asks:

"Does anyone really know what 'LOVE' mean? I believe I have a true love, but 'True love' is always hurt, isn't it?"

I scratches my head with this thought and began to wonder. What is the answer to this? "This I have to know!" I said to myself. I looked in the mirror and asked "Is it a true love when you know you want to live with this special person for the rest of your life? Have we reached 'true love' when we are ready to give everything away towards our subject? or maybe when can go as far as to sacrifice ourselves for our love? What about love as an obsession? Is that possible?

"But isn't love suppose to be an obsession? If it is not, then you'd have to rationalize. If you rationalize then it's not love, because there is always a better rationalization."

"I think the "in love" phase is obsessive but according to Williamson (and backed up by my paltry experience), love does not involve the ego, is selfless and the opposite of obsession."

According to Marriane Williamson, the author of "A Return to Love," there is a "holy love" and a "special love." "The latter type is the obsessiveone; finding that one 'special' person absorbs _ALL_ your attention."

So who is right and who is wrong about love? There is no wrong answer. Love is many wonderful things. Love may not work out all the time but it leaves you a special sort of feeling, like nothing you have ever imagined. Is love a purpose of life? I think are life will be dull without it. But is it necessary? Important? It is a part of life, and forever it will be a part of us.

"Love is not thinking about your happiness but making others happy." -anonymous

"Our hearts are created to Love." -E. Atienza

"Love is like a roller coaster, it has ups and downs."

"Love doesn't make the world go around, Love makes the ride worth while." -unknown

"Money will buy you sex but not Love." -Simon Vainrub

"The more you cry for the person you really love, the more you can understand real love." -Tsuchida Tomomi

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Re: It doesn't have a name and it's random.

Post by AHMETxRock »

Death to chickens. All the chickens will die.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

I think Ahmet has fallen in love here. Another person on the forum who writes long rambling posts with no intended meaning?

You two should totally hook up, even if Rutru is just a spambot. Love hath no boundaries.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I'm interested in where they pull that source material. If they weren't advertising the stupid videogame stuff, I might read some of it.

Also, pelvic thrusters, engage!
Just like an std, will never fully go away.