Mountain Meadows Massacre

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

Feedbacker

Re: Mountain Meadows Massacre

Post by Feedbacker »

So long as you don't steal credit or anything, I won't have the least bit of problem with it. Please show us to all of your friends and even your enemies.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Feedbacker wrote:So long as you don't steal credit or anything, I won't have the least bit of problem with it. Please show us to all of your friends and even your enemies.
Oh, I wouldn't do that.

Or I wouldn't now that you told me not to...

Edit: Really, mp3 is probably the only way I'd be able to share it with friends. And throwing it on my eventual iPod will mean I will probably get it out to a few friends at least.
Last edited by Lethal Interjection on Mon May 11, 2009 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

I'm listening to it now and really liking it.

Just out of curiosity which instrument do you play? Or do you sing?
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Feedbacker

Post by Feedbacker »

Huzzah! So long as we get out to people that's all that we really care about.

I play bass in Mountain Meadows Massacre, and provide backing vocals/harmonies. My name is Seth. :D

I've been playing music since I was 12 (about to turn 20 in a week). I started with the guitar, and after years of wanting to be in a band I decided that the only real way to do that was to get a bass. So I did. And after almost a year I've been in three bands that I greatly enjoy, two of which are still active, and one of which is Mountain Meadows Massacre.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

This stuff is... really good. Like everyone else here, I guess I was expecting something much more intolerable. Unfortunately, MySpace is being a douchebag right now so all I've been able to listen to is the Ferris Wheel Skylines demo. Hopefully that changes sometime soon, but in case it doesn't, mind sending me a copy? My address can be found in the Baby Shark thread. I promise I'll whore you out to my fangirl friends who may or may not enjoy you, but it's worth a shot, ne?
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

Feedbacker wrote:EDIT: And for anyone wondering, those pictures were taken during the recording of the demo, in which we locked ourselves in the banjo players cabin out in the woods for a couple of days. No lie.
Tends to be an awesome way to record for most musicians. As for you music, I will definitely be giving it a listen and a subsequent review as soon as I can get the headphones from my brother(I don't have any speakers)
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

Feedbacker, I am listening to your music right now and all I can say is that you should make more of it. It is totally awesome and I can't wait to show my friends.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow