Lexicon art

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Re: Lexicon art

Post by Khazd »

How to kill a joke 101..

Anywhooo... LUCK! I have found AHMETxPositron V3.75 which is the one that I am leaning towards. This is a more fully mechanized version of AHMET and I think it will work better. AHMET V4.0 is at home and is also a fully mechanized version but with more armor. That will be posted tonight for your consideration for the correct looking AHMETxPositron.
Note: This, being the latest creation, is still in the sketch stages.. sorry about that.
..-. ..- -.-. -.- / -.-- --- ..-

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

DO NOT BE SORRY IT IS AMAZING.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

Indeed, it rocks. Why does Ahmet get to be so cool? That's reverse the actual way it goes in the forum.
AHMETxROCK wrote:This is not quoteworthy.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Khazd, you should not be sorry for creating such wonderful art. I look forward to seeing AHMETxPositronium v4.0, because it sounds even more filled with win.

I am of a mind to say that the first picture you presented is a depiction of AHMETxPigIron and v3.75 is AHMETxCarbonNanotubes.
Rainbow wrote:Indeed, it rocks. Why does Ahmet get to be so cool? That's reverse the actual way it goes in the forum.
This is Ahmet several decades from now. Read the Lexicon, it is quite interesting!
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Post by Khazd »

FengharTheNord wrote:
Edminster wrote:As far as I can recall, you are the only one who has felt up to the challenge of illustrating the Lexicon. Definitely post the other versions of AHMETxPositronium, though.
Hey I totally offered to help out! But Khazd is ten times better than me and totally has a really sweet distinctive style going. :|

Though backup is here if you need it.
Actually, seeing as your style is a bit more organic than mine, perhaps you could give Olderac a shot.. I have toyed a bit with it with little luck so far as any crab I have drawn tends to look like a mechanized version of Mr. Krabs. Even if you want to do a sketch and have me do the inking or something...
Edminster wrote: I look forward to seeing AHMETxPositronium v4.0, because it sounds even more filled with win.

I am of a mind to say that the first picture you presented is a depiction of AHMETxPigIron and v3.75 is AHMETxCarbonNanotubes.
Well that actually works then, we will have all versions for the lexicon. I really liked v4.0 as well, but thought I was getting a bit carried away. Seeing as it seems I am actually on the right track, it looks like v4.0 will be the winner.

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

I'll give 'er the 'ol one two!
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

So I'm finally trying to read through all of the Lexicon, but someone should totally recap everything that has been written thus far so I don't have to read 300 irrelevant posts.

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

Rainbow wrote:So I'm finally trying to read through all of the Lexicon, but someone should totally recap everything that has been written thus far so I don't have to read 300 irrelevant posts.
Are you starting with the thread called 'Lexicon!'? If so, you should quit reading that, as it is almost comletely out-of-character stuff.
Table of Contents
Timeline
Those two links are your friends.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

Thank ye. Should I try to read them in order of the timeline, or when they were written? I feel like maybe it's cheating to see it all in logical order, instead of frustratingly unclear references to the time that they happened.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Rainbow wrote:Thank ye. Should I try to read them in order of the timeline, or when they were written? I feel like maybe it's cheating to see it all in logical order, instead of frustratingly unclear references to the time that they happened.
That's tough to say. The order it is written might be the best, especially at this level of completion. The early ones gave context and subsequent linkage to the later ones, which were often somewhat tangental.
But you probably could read them in timeline order, as you will not be hopping all over the map (the related articles will be able to be read within close succession).
So, you could go either way. Actually, you could just read them by following the links to the related articles, but I would start a string like that with one of the earlier posts. That would be an acceptable order of reading as well (but it will be somewhat related to the timeline order, naturally).

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Resistance is futile.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Post by Khazd »

There will be a slight delay in the posting of AHMETxPositron 4.0 due to unforeseen events involving a coffee cup, 3 coat hangers, some silly-putty and a jar of tadpoles. Luckily the backup file was not too far behind the finished product and should be here tomorrow. We at KhaZDhea studios apologize to the forum spam-bots for depriving you of sexy robot awesomeness.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Wow. So how long have you been doing this art stuff?
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Post by Khazd »

Me? I have been drawing since I was about 10 years old. I did a bunch of tattoo designing for spare cash for quite a few years. I haven't done anything professionally or had any formal training in it though. Other than art class in high school of course.

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

So, how long is that in years?

gödel stop spreading fud