[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - Tee Hee, Poetry!

Tee Hee, Poetry!

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

Pyramid Building: Super-Gay, or Ruggedly Heterosexual?

Super-gay aliens build them the best
38%
Ruggedly Heterosexual slaves are where it's at
38%
Retarded farmers named Ed really need to stop editing this damn poll
25%

Total votes : 24

Re: Tee Hee, Poetry!

Postby mountainmage » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:02 am

Oddly enough, I feel it's receiving the proper recognition at this moment. :wink:
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby LordRetard » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:03 am

Haven't we insulted Ahmet before? What a coincidence!
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby mountainmage » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:08 am

Oh LR, you so snarky!
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby LordRetard » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:51 am

Didn't we already have someone who was snarky? :wink:
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby FengharTheNord » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:03 am

AWESOME POEMS! LR'S YOURS WERE MAGNIFICENT! SAHAN, GET ME A GOD DAMN BIGGER BOX! Yeah but poetry is so manly and slam poetry is even manlier and I'm starting a slam poetry group at my school cuz I'm the bomb diggity what whaaaat
FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Postby LordRetard » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:10 am

Weren't you gonna post a video of your rapping or something?

PS. Got new shoes today!!
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby FengharTheNord » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:18 am

I was but no one took video so I have to wait until me and him actually record some for reals. But I have pictures and I'll post those up soon.
FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Postby LordRetard » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:52 am

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby Sahan » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:54 am

I think that is classified as prose, ruggedly heterosexual prose.
Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Postby LordRetard » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:00 am

Yeah that's the kind of prose that'll fuck a girl in her genitals. I wrote that one a couple of years ago, if I recall correctly. I almost like it. Anyway it's "prose poetry", which means "poetry for people who are bad at poetry." So it's the only kind I write.
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby Apocalyptus » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:09 am

But what if it was female poetry? That would make it super gay seeing as it's so interested in women's genitals and fucking them. What a dilemma!
Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Postby Sahan » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:10 am

But the prose LR was referring to was clearly male.
Sahan

Postby LordRetard » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:11 am

I have a plan... I'll fuck my own poetry!
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby mountainmage » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:14 pm

I wish Ruo's rpg thrived so I could write more poetry about it.
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby Sahan » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:46 am

Maybe you shouldn't have gone and killed him, then.
Sahan

PreviousNext

Return to Writing and Art