The Diver.

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

The Diver.

Post by LordRetard »

I slip down to the deep crevices which devour me, under the ruse of being a geologist investigating the matter; my credentials support me. The air is stifling and poisonous, and I gradually lose my sight. I am forced to use echolocation to find my way; I am screaming at the top of my lungs, and the surface becomes clear in my mind's eye. Someone from the surface calls down to see if I am all right, and I send him a way with a stern warning. For that moment my violent and aggressive nature become apparent, but I utter a fake laugh to ease my confederate, and he does the same, pacifying him until my next display. I happen upon a cave, and wander in. I quickly become lost among its winding passages. Again, I yell out until my ears ring, and everything is clear to me for a second, and then fades away. I trip on my shoelaces and fall against the rocks. I catch the scent of my blood, and feel wetness on the back of my head. Treating the wound will have to wait. I finally lose my voice, and am forced to sit down and wait. It does not come back for hours, and upon every attempt to escape before then I only lose myself more. Finally, I am able to shout my way back through the caves and climb above. I am disoriented from the experience, and the first thing my eyes begin to see is the sun, and it only brings the pain of my wound into my skull. I find my confederate when he yells out, "Jesus Christ; what happened to you?" I laugh it off.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Re: The Diver.

Post by DonRetrasado »

333 views, and no one has commented! People must not like this LR fellow. Most understandable, since he seems like an extremely heterosexual asshole.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Pitch Hitter
[Insert Here]

Post by Pitch Hitter »

LR loved cock, LR stands for Love it in the Rectum

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

=( nuh uh
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.