Pictures what I drew

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Re: What's this, Cow is finally posting her pictures?

Post by smiley_cow »

I don't remember if you were there or not. The conversation was prompted when Ed asked me what was making that sound on my end (I told him woodpecker, but thinking back it was probably a swallow) and I told him about one bird that lives near here whose call sounds synthesized and it went from there.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

smiley_cow wrote:I don't remember if you were there or not. The conversation was prompted when Ed asked me what was making that sound on my end (I told him woodpecker, but thinking back it was probably a swallow) and I told him about one bird that lives near here whose call sounds synthesized and it went from there.
I recall some of that. Mostly I recall the bird in the background.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Alright, so why doesn't this forum allow for picture resizing? *Is not impressed*

So I finished the flower I was working on during SKype, I also posted all those practice bears I made when I did Bear God ages ago, they're all on Livejournal because a couple of them were gigantic and I have a really slow connection and don't really have time re-upload them.

The flower I think turned out alright, but I still made a few major errors that I didn't notice until after the ink was there, so I think Ashe should still post something. :D

As for the bears, I defend myself by saying they were drawn really fast, and I'd never actually planned to show them to anyone but Ed asked really nicely.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Amerika
Like Cirtur, only funny

Post by Amerika »

I can't see the flower picture

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Amerika
Like Cirtur, only funny

Post by Amerika »

it's loading now, cannnot wait to see this flower

LOADED: looks nice, like gramophones

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Yeah, it was because the file size was so big. I've fixed it all up now that I'm home and have access to my image programmes. Glad you like it!

Here they are here (because I always friendlock my lj posts after a certain time):

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

You excellent artist of excellent. I am jealous. Writing and drawing? That should never happen. No human should hold such combined powers!
King Prawn

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

I think you're seriously overestimating my writing ability. But I'm glad you like them. :)

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Re: Pictures what I drew

Post by smiley_cow »

Hey this a picture I did with just my drawing tablet that actually looks like a picture! Not really great, and really really simple, but it actually looks like something! And not like the kind of somethings I drew when I was five either!

Really the entire point of this post is just me celebrating the fact that I'm actually starting to get the hang of this tablet.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Awesome! I can clearly attest that that is a picture of something, and it looks like something as well. *is proud*

I see you are progressing onto tablet mastership successfully. Well done. : )
King Prawn

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

I am glad to see it looks like a thing to other people too! Hopefully it won't be too much longer before I can manage more complicated things and still have them look like actual things!

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

I drew a clown today.

carbonstealer
Australia Apologist

Post by carbonstealer »

That is a really cool clown. Looks like he has shadowmancy down pat
Apocalyptus wrote: Nothing can beat the image of mouth muffling breast implants.

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Or luxomancy ^-^
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.