[2011-May-23] zach is unoriginal

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Gangler
watashi wa kawaii desu ne ^o^;

Re: zach is unoriginal [2011-May-23]

Post by Gangler »

I used to think I was unique, then one day it came to my attention that I'm really more of an asshole, which is probably somewhere in the top five list of most common things. Being overly critical of everything and doubting the most widely known facts while dismissing matters often viewed with significance doesn't really make me unique so much as it makes me really poor company.

I'm seemingly undiagnosable in both body and mind though, so that's kind of like being unique, if unique means that no one's quite sure what the hell is wrong with you. Is that what you mean when you say you're unique Eikinkloster? That seven medical experts would have seven different answers for exactly what went wrong when a supposedly loving god inflicted you upon your family?
Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon
about to eat your face.

Eikinkloster

Post by Eikinkloster »

DonRetrasado wrote:Lots of people are actually unique.
And they pay hefty prices.
You're not, you're just a pain.
And that's how I feel about most people, including you, naturally.
Last edited by Eikinkloster on Sun May 29, 2011 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I'm rubber and you're glue.

Eikinkloster

Post by Eikinkloster »

Gangler wrote:Being overly critical of everything and doubting the most widely known facts while dismissing matters often viewed with significance doesn't really make me unique so much as it makes me really poor company.
You seem to be learning well then, you're already very agreeable with the SMBC forum crowd, they probably regard you as good company.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

If you hate us so much, why do you keep posting here? Did the XKCD forums finally kick you out?
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

So RC was active from March 18th to May 22nd
Eikinkloster was inactive from from March 6th to May 25th.

Just sayin
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Post by Astrogirl »

Gangler wrote:I used to think I was unique, then one day it came to my attention that I'm really more of an asshole, which is probably somewhere in the top five list of most common things. Being overly critical of everything and doubting the most widely known facts while dismissing matters often viewed with significance doesn't really make me unique so much as it makes me really poor company.

I'm seemingly undiagnosable in both body and mind though, so that's kind of like being unique, if unique means that no one's quite sure what the hell is wrong with you. Is that what you mean when you say you're unique Eikinkloster? That seven medical experts would have seven different answers for exactly what went wrong when a supposedly loving god inflicted you upon your family?
Your posts don't really look any assholish.
Microaggression? Microaggression!

Gangler
watashi wa kawaii desu ne ^o^;

Post by Gangler »

Astrogirl wrote:
Gangler wrote:I used to think I was unique, then one day it came to my attention that I'm really more of an asshole, which is probably somewhere in the top five list of most common things. Being overly critical of everything and doubting the most widely known facts while dismissing matters often viewed with significance doesn't really make me unique so much as it makes me really poor company.

Your posts don't really look any assholish.
I belittle your intelligence, doubt the factual accuracy of your statement, and dismiss its' relevance to the discussion at hand. Nya.
Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon
about to eat your face.

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

If you think you are an asshole, then you aren't. You don't really make poor company either! You do sound kinda mad when ur arguing (as do I apparently), but I know you're not and I'm not about to pass judgement on you for what you say. That in itself makes you unique! I don't mean the fact that I know you aren't mad but the fact that you aren't mad but sound mad I am drinking so much coca cola today and it is messing with my brain. Oh yeah, be more critical. It's healthy!
Me, I kinda waver in between assholishness and being nice, you Classy Lady.
Gangler wrote: when a supposedly loving god inflicted you upon your family?
I AM AMUSED.
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

Eikinkloster

Post by Eikinkloster »

Edminster wrote:If you hate us so much, why do you keep posting here? Did the XKCD forums finally kick you out?
Oh, come on, I don't hate the SMBC forum crowd... nor does it hate me in such unison with you as you'd like to have us believe.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Eikinkloster wrote:
Edminster wrote:If you hate us so much, why do you keep posting here? Did the XKCD forums finally kick you out?
Oh, come on, I don't hate the SMBC forum crowd... nor does it hate me in such unison with you as you'd like to have us believe.
That's a pretty big assumption.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Eikinkloster

Post by Eikinkloster »

DonRetrasado wrote: That's a pretty big assumption.
I stand corrected. It should be "in unison with you and DonRetrasado".

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Eikinkloster wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote: That's a pretty big assumption.
I stand corrected. It should be "in unison with you and DonRetrasado".
Hahah I don't hate you, I'm joking around. I can't say that you're objectively a bad person just by reading your posts. However, you could seriously stand to be a little more cool with other people. It's like you have no concept of social cohesion.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

I am incapable of sustained hate due to my lightning-bolt attention span
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

Loraxxe

Post by Loraxxe »

Your family curiously goes without the label of "loving," so perhaps that covers it? God or no, most parents seem to deserve their children.