[2011-Jun-02] Frog Love

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

nr22

[2011-Jun-02] Frog Love

Post by nr22 »

http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=2264

Had to post to say I like how Zach drew the desperation look on the female frog's face.

Re: [june-2-2011] Frog Love

Post by Guest »

I like how the humans are wearing green

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I like how it has at least 3 panels too many.

Dude

Post by Dude »

I like how he cited an academic paper he knew no one would bother reading... Such a mastermind!

DuckReconMajor

Post by DuckReconMajor »

ascii balls ffs
:M BIRD LOL

ChaoticBrain
[ASK] me about supple pony flanks

Post by ChaoticBrain »

The only thing I'm confused about is whether John is starting or ending amplexus. I suppose it depends on whether you define "human amplexus" as ending at dating or mating.

Starting: John has entered a relationship, and it's only a matter of time before she caves in and agrees to have sex.
Ending: She's waited 35 years for a better man to come along, but the patient John finally got her to cave in and date him.

pr6

Post by pr6 »

i worked in a Xenopus lab in Davis so i'm ALL about amplexus

CARS

Post by CARS »

Dude wrote:I like how he cited an academic paper he knew no one would bother reading... Such a mastermind!
Because of this, I decided to take a little look at the cited paper, and, while looking over the abstract on secondary sexual traits, I couldn't stop thinking about cars. Human males, and cars.

"Secondary sexual traits under sexual selection are predicted to be related to male phenotype, because only high-quality males should be capable of developing these costly and exaggerated traits. Therefore, high-quality males should have
larger or more elaborate secondary sexual traits than poor-quality males."

Re: [2011-Jun-02] Frog Love

Post by Guest »

dffgsd

Re: [2011-Jun-02] Frog Love

Post by dffgsd »

I think making a website as you is your advantage, very happy to share my feelings with everyone, I am very interested in the game myself because it is very interesting. Take time to experience with me here: stumble guys