[2011-Jun-03] Paper Nazis. I hate those guys.

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

ChaoticBrain
[ASK] me about supple pony flanks

[2011-Jun-03] Paper Nazis. I hate those guys.

Post by ChaoticBrain »

http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=2265

That employee must have some amazing, inimitable talent at his job to avoid getting replaced.

Or arrested.

I mean, Jesus Fucking Christ.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Re: [June-3-2011] Paper Nazis. I hate those guys.

Post by DonRetrasado »

I know, I can't believe it really happened, myself.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

ortodont

Re: [2011-Jun-03] Paper Nazis. I hate those guys.

Post by ortodont »

Good afternoon , if you are looking for someone to help you edit your programming paper , then your solution is programming assignment help https://assignmentguru.com/programming-assignment-help . They are experts in helping you edit when you are too tired to correct your documents yourself. They bring out all the flaws in your paper with our editing services at affordable prices.

Post by Guest »

This is something I've been quietly working on, and I'm becoming better at it! Have a good time, do more, and become more impressive wordle answer today!

elainao

Post by elainao »

Welcome to the new summer job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, where kids and parents come to be entertained and eat! The main attraction, of course, is Freddie Fuzz Bear. and two of his friends. They are animated robots programmed to please the crowd! However, the robot's behavior at night has become somewhat unpredictable, and it is much cheaper to hire it as a security guard than as a repairman.

In his small office, you must keep a close eye on the security cameras. The amount of power you can use each night is very limited (you know, corporate budget cuts). That means no more security doors and no more lights when you run out of power at night! If something goes wrong, that is, if Freddybear or his friends are not where they should be, you must find them on the monitor and protect yourself if necessary.

Can you survive Five Nights at Freddy's?
"Despite the simple premise of controls and gameplay, Five Nights at Freddy's is terrifying. It's a great example of how design intelligence and subtlety can be used to make the experience terrifying. Still, the simple appearance and appropriate character design steal the show in this game. , and it shows that Scott Cawthon knows all too well the secret fear people feel when he sees creepy dolls and toys, and he's graceful in the way he combats that fear, whatever it is. A must for any horror game lover."