[2011-Jun-04] Relationship paradoxes

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Re: Relationship paradoxes [2011-June-04]

Post by Lethal Interjection »

No Name wrote:It's just trying to talk about role reversal and double standards, because guys always complain about how women always do that, but they tend to do it themselves.

And why the fuck are you guys over analyzIng this comic to the point of no return?
This is just what happens when you have a thread for every comic.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Quintushalls! Image
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

No Name

Post by No Name »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
No Name wrote:It's just trying to talk about role reversal and double standards, because guys always complain about how women always do that, but they tend to do it themselves.

And why the fuck are you guys over analyzing this comic to the point of no return?

A more appropriate answer would be "This is what happens on forums filled with people with no friends or doesn't have a job; or possibly, a combination of both."

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

No Name wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote:

And why the fuck are you guys over analyzing this comic to the point of no return?

A more appropriate answer would be "This is what happens on forums filled with people with no friends or doesn't have a job; or possibly, a combination of both."
You'd think that, but we never really had this problem with the LCD megathread.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

No Name wrote:A more appropriate answer would be "This is what happens on forums filled with people with no friends or doesn't have a job; or possibly, a combination of both."
Your post has been reported to the Department of Redundancy Department.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

No Name

Post by No Name »

Oldrac the Chitinous wrote:
No Name wrote:A more appropriate answer would be "This is what happens on forums filled with people with no friends or doesn't have a job; or possibly, a combination of both."
Your post has been reported to the Department of Redundancy Department.
You sir, have gained my respect.

Just so you know, this annoying anon prolly won't go away till school starts up again, SO FEAR ME!!!

But yeah, all y'all over-analyze and can't see a double standard when it's munching on your face

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

Just so you know, this annoying anon prolly won't go away till school starts up again, SO FEAR ME!!! But yeah, all y'all over-analyze and can't see a double standard when it's munching on your face
I assume you are including yourself in the group of people with no lives who can't recognize double standards since you just posted three times about it?

And how much time do you need to keep up with this forum? I work full time, have a few friends, go to school at night and recently started dating someone. Yet somehow still manage to find fifteen minutes a day to browse the forum. Usually while I'm waiting for my employees to wander into the office or during lunch. Are you time management skills really that bad?
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Kaharz wrote:And how much time do you need to keep up with this forum? I work full time, have a few friends, go to school at night and recently started dating someone. Yet somehow still manage to find fifteen minutes a day to browse the forum. Usually while I'm waiting for my employees to wander into the office or during lunch. Are you time management skills really that bad?
Frankly, I think you're starting to brag a bit about how good you are at time management.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Edminster wrote:
No Name wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote: This is just what happens when you have a thread for every comic.

You'd think that, but we never really had this problem with the LCD megathread.
Exactly. Over-analysis has very little to do with the people who frequent the forum.
Because the people who are actually spending time here have a lower percentage of knowitallism than the people who just "drop in".

No Name

Post by No Name »

What do I know? I'm just a troll.

Kaharz wrote: I assume you are including yourself in the group of people with no lives who can't recognize double standards since you just posted three times about it?
I'm including myself in the group of people who have no lives yes....

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

No Name wrote:What do I know? I'm just a troll.
You're adorable.

gödel stop spreading fud

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

DonRetrasado wrote:Frankly, I think you're starting to brag a bit about how good you are at time management.
The secret is staying drunk most of the time.*

*i.e. all the times that don't require operating a motor vehicle
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

grin2b

Post by grin2b »

So, let me just get this straight... this is a forum for a geeky comic about relationship issues, and you're spending twenty posts complaining about some philosophic rambling?

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Personally I find philosophic rambling more interesting than relationship issues, but that may just be me.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

smiley_cow wrote:Personally I find philosophic rambling more interesting than relationship issues, but that may just be me.
And more interesting than the geeky comic.