[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - [2011-Jun-14] Conversation stopper?

[2011-Jun-14] Conversation stopper?

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Re: [2011 June 14] Conversation stopper?

Postby Kimra » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:30 pm

You have sex with Ed?
King Prawn
Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Postby Kaharz » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:58 pm

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Postby Lethal Interjection » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:02 am

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Postby Apocalyptus » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:39 am

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Postby DonRetrasado » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:12 am

Kinky is doing it without the sheet with the hole.
DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Postby Apocalyptus » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:45 am

That sounds ever so unhygienic.
Apocalyptus

Postby GUTCHUCKER » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:05 am

Lethal gave the minister some 'ed?
GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Postby Gangler » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon
about to eat your face.
Gangler
watashi wa kawaii desu ne ^o^;

Postby Kovvy » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:08 am

I think the only thing my mom said to me when I was little was that sex should be with someone you love, that you should always be careful, and to tell her if anyone hurt me. And that I could always ask her any questions I had.

The schools and the internet took care of the rest. As well as such books as Gerald's Game. Why was I reading that as a kid? I don't know.

Also, I used to know so many dirty jokes when I didn't really understand what they meant. And now I have forgotten them.
Kovvy
Bride Of Galactus

Postby Apocalyptus » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:36 am

Apocalyptus

Previous

Return to Latest Comic Discussion 3: Revenge of the Son of Latest Comic Discussion 2