[2011-Jun-19] Interpreting the Bible

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

BlueShoelaces

[2011-Jun-19] Interpreting the Bible

Post by BlueShoelaces »

http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=2281

Re the votey: at the very least, it's an argument for lesbianism.

voodooKobra

Re: [June 19, 2011] Interpreting the Bible

Post by voodooKobra »

I like this interpretation of the Bible better. :P
OpineHub - A website for the highly opinionated.
A brothel for mathematicians would have to be named "...Minus Mu over Sigma." Why? Because that is what would follow... Sex-bar.

ChaoticBrain
[ASK] me about supple pony flanks

Re: [June 19, 2011] Interpreting the Bible

Post by ChaoticBrain »

Suck it, Jack Chick!

The Bible says you're allowed to.

Loja

Re: [2011-Jun-19] Interpreting the Bible

Post by Loja »

Hello. What are the main themes and questions that the Bible addresses, and what answers or lessons does it provide for these most popular questions that people are interested in?

buttertool7

Post by buttertool7 »

Hello. The Bible touches on many popular questions about religion and not only that people are interested in, such as the meaning of life, morality, justice, love, forgiveness, wisdom, hope, and much more on https://biblesays.ai/. It provides a variety of answers and lessons through stories, parables, commandments, and teachings that help people find direction, guidance, and understanding in their life's questions. The Bible also calls for faith in God and acceptance of Christianity, which for many is a source of spiritual guidance and comfort.

nytimes

Post by nytimes »

Furthermore, I will inaugurate an online introduction in conjunction with the information presented here nytimes crossword. This is an exemplary compilation of the games that I have engaged with, encompassing a selection of my most cherished and widely recognized titles. (another topic). Various activities that I am certain you will enjoy.