[2011-Jun-22] Information Overload

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderator: Kimra

Re: [22 June 2011] Information Overload

Postby GUTCHUCKER » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:56 am

Being as I had to 18, the growing up was done before I got to the alcohol.
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.
User avatar
GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin
 
Posts: 2126
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:26 am
Location: Paradise City?

Re: [22 June 2011] Information Overload

Postby Apocalyptus » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:33 am

Muhammad Ali wrote:Grow up it's not the 80s anymore.

Well if it was the 80s anymore then I would not be grown up at this point. I don't quite know what you're trying to say.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."
User avatar
Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting
 
Posts: 5301
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: [22 June 2011] Information Overload

Postby Kaharz » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Apocalyptus wrote:
Muhammad Ali wrote:Grow up it's not the 80s anymore.

Well if it was the 80s anymore then I would not be grown up at this point. I don't quite know what you're trying to say.


I've been to a lot of places in the US where I'm pretty sure it is still the 80s.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.
User avatar
Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:17 pm

Re: [22 June 2011] Information Overload

Postby Loraxxe » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:23 am

Eisbreaker wrote:
Muhammad Ali wrote:You guys seem smart but you dirnk alcohol? Really?

Grow up it's not the 80s anymore.


Smart people don't drink alcohol, smart people imbibe.

Well, they certainly don't abstain. While we may be living in the past, Mr. Clay, you're clearly a philistine. Just look at this graph:

http://www2.potsdam.edu/hansondj/images ... gGraph.gif
User avatar
Loraxxe
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Re: [22 June 2011] Information Overload

Postby Kaharz » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:13 am

Loraxxe wrote:Well, they certainly don't abstain. While we may be living in the past, Mr. Clay, you're clearly a philistine. Just look at this graph:

http://www2.potsdam.edu/hansondj/images ... gGraph.gif


Hmm, I wonder if they controlled for age...
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.
User avatar
Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:17 pm

Re: [22 June 2011] Information Overload

Postby Eisbreaker » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:07 pm

I wonder if they accounted for college frat parties.
Don't drink and drive, take LSD and Teleport.
User avatar
Eisbreaker
He Who Must Not Be d
 
Posts: 504
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 6:29 am

Previous

Return to Latest Comic Discussion 3: Revenge of the Son of Latest Comic Discussion 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron