[2012-May-19] SEXTATION

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

[2012-May-19] SEXTATION

Postby Spaceguy5 » Sat May 19, 2012 3:57 am

D'< This comic is incorrect! *Throws a brick at SMBC's window and attempts to start a riot*]

Addition -> Multiplication -> Exponentiation -> Tetration -> Pentation -> Hexation (Or Sextation)
Spaceguy5
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:19 am

Re: [2012-May-19] SEXTATION

Postby GUTCHUCKER » Sat May 19, 2012 5:17 am

I liked this one. Classic wiener.
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.
User avatar
GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin
 
Posts: 2126
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:26 am
Location: Paradise City?

Re: [2012-May-19] SEXTATION

Postby Guest » Sat May 19, 2012 5:19 am

*twitch*
PENTATION DAMMIT. YOU CAN'T SKIP PENTATION
Also, sexa is a Latin prefix and tetra is a Greek prefix. Mixing the two just doesn't seem right.

D: Why Zach, why????
Guest
 

Re: [2012-May-19] SEXTATION

Postby vhsaddict » Sat May 19, 2012 5:43 am

If anyone is actually, really, seriously upset because it's not actually penetration, but instead, pentation, you are literally too much of a nerd for this earth.
Last edited by vhsaddict on Sat May 19, 2012 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vhsaddict
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:05 am

Re: [2012-May-19] SEXTATION

Postby Spaceguy5 » Sat May 19, 2012 5:53 am

vhsaddict wrote:If anyone is actually, really, seriously upset because it's not actually penetration, but instead, penration, you are literally too much of a nerd for this earth.


Lies and slander </3

*Takes off his reproduction-same-manufacturer NASA flight suit and flight jacket, and jumps in bed crying*
Spaceguy5
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:19 am

Re: [2012-May-19] SEXTATION

Postby sext » Sat May 19, 2012 6:44 am

Somebody sexted this comic to me, but I don't get it.
sext
 

Re: [2012-May-19] SEXTATION

Postby ThatOneLazyGuy » Sat May 19, 2012 7:46 am

Shouldn't the tetration explanation be more along the lines of this:

2^(2^2)?

Not sure what the default order of exponentiation is, though.

I think it's telling how nerdy mathematicians back in the day were. They decided that the sext- prefix for six wouldn't be problematic.

...And they're still rather nerdy because there hasn't been a major effort to change sext- to hex-.
ThatOneLazyGuy
 

Re: [2012-May-19] SEXTATION

Postby Spaceguy5 » Sat May 19, 2012 9:13 am

ThatOneLazyGuy wrote:Shouldn't the tetration explanation be more along the lines of this:

2^(2^2)?

Not sure what the default order of exponentiation is, though.

I think it's telling how nerdy mathematicians back in the day were. They decided that the sext- prefix for six wouldn't be problematic.

...And they're still rather nerdy because there hasn't been a major effort to change sext- to hex-.


But Sext- and Hex- are both used interchangeably.
Spaceguy5
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:19 am

Re: [2012-May-19] SEXTATION

Postby Oldrac the Chitinous » Sat May 19, 2012 10:10 am

Clearly, you don't hang out with many teenagers or witches.

Or teenage witches.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.
User avatar
Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea
 
Posts: 3489
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:41 pm
Location: The Perfect Stillness of the Deep

Re: [2012-May-19] SEXTATION

Postby Sandwiches » Sat May 19, 2012 12:35 pm

Guest wrote:PENTATION DAMMIT. YOU CAN'T SKIP PENTATION



bro

bro

bro that's the set up to the joke, the man thinks penetration is a more accurate word than pentation.
User avatar
Sandwiches
[Insert In Mouth]
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:01 am

Re: [2012-May-19] SEXTATION

Postby GUTCHUCKER » Sat May 19, 2012 5:30 pm

I don't remember Sabrina having ANYTHING to do with penetration...
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.
User avatar
GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin
 
Posts: 2126
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:26 am
Location: Paradise City?

Re: [2012-May-19] SEXTATION

Postby Sandwiches » Sat May 19, 2012 5:50 pm

User avatar
Sandwiches
[Insert In Mouth]
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:01 am

Re: [2012-May-19] SEXTATION

Postby DonRetrasado » Sat May 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Sandwiches wrote:nsfw


every time you shout "forbidden", makes me wonder what you see
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.

Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.
User avatar
DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:27 am
Location: ¡Canada!

Re: [2012-May-19] SEXTATION

Postby Sandwiches » Sat May 19, 2012 6:17 pm

If I was running this forum I would let people just post stuff like that without linking away or anything.

That is because I am a Cool Dude.
User avatar
Sandwiches
[Insert In Mouth]
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:01 am

Re: [2012-May-19] SEXTATION

Postby DonRetrasado » Sat May 19, 2012 6:25 pm

i can't access it dummy, you have to mirror it.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.

Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.
User avatar
DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:27 am
Location: ¡Canada!

Next

Return to Latest Comic Discussion 3: Revenge of the Son of Latest Comic Discussion 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests