[2012-Jun-05] Condom Breaker

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Jewlian
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:43 am

[2012-Jun-05] Condom Breaker

Post by Jewlian »

http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db ... 2632#comic

Come on now. Surely if we'd evolve condom breaking penises then Trojan would evolve unbreakable condoms.

vhsaddict
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:05 am

Re: [2012 June 05] Condom Breaker

Post by vhsaddict »

Well then humans ends up in an evolutionary arms race with the Trojan corporation.

I feel like a variation on this concept would make a good sci-fi short story.

discordian
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Re: [2012 June 05] Condom Breaker

Post by discordian »

the most troubling part is that he said 95% of us, not 95% of men.

Jewlian
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:43 am

Re: [2012 June 05] Condom Breaker

Post by Jewlian »

vhsaddict wrote:Well then humans ends up in an evolutionary arms race with the Trojan corporation.

I feel like a variation on this concept would make a good sci-fi short story.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCYvPUChnIo
discordian wrote:the most troubling part is that he said 95% of us, not 95% of men.
I guess that explains dickgirls.

discordian
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Re: [2012 June 05] Condom Breaker

Post by discordian »

dickgirls barbed like a tomcats, not even japan has thought of that yet.

Buttons

Re: [2012 June 05] Condom Breaker

Post by Buttons »

Jewlian wrote:
discordian wrote:the most troubling part is that he said 95% of us, not 95% of men.
I guess that explains dickgirls.
I assumed that he meant that women have a condom breaking mechanism in their vagina, like teeth or something that cuts open the condom without tearing open the penis when people have sex.

discordian
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Re: [2012 June 05] Condom Breaker

Post by discordian »

I think I'd rather live in the world of dick girls then the world of near universal vagina dentata.

User avatar
sotic
[Insert Here]
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:55 am
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: [2012 June 05] Condom Breaker

Post by sotic »

discordian wrote:dickgirls barbed like a tomcats, not even japan has thought of that yet.
Apparently you aren't familiar with furry.
Wind catches lily / Scatt'ring petals to the wind: / Segmentation fault

Jewlian
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:43 am

Re: [2012 June 05] Condom Breaker

Post by Jewlian »

Buttons wrote:
Jewlian wrote:
discordian wrote:the most troubling part is that he said 95% of us, not 95% of men.
I guess that explains dickgirls.
I assumed that he meant that women have a condom breaking mechanism in their vagina, like teeth or something that cuts open the condom without tearing open the penis when people have sex.
Where are you getting a condom breaking vagina from? There is no mention of vaginas in the comic. It's all about penises.

Post Reply