[2013-Jun-28] The Great Cycle

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

BiggerJ

[2013-Jun-28] The Great Cycle

Post by BiggerJ »

I would like to apologize in advance for what I am about to tell you, but this comic was foretold in a prophetic work.

The work depicts the endless cycle of humanity: the trigger of its downfall, and the harrowing symbol of the destruction that causes its every reset. And it slips in the imagery of the Serpent of Eden for good measure. And, of course, it is as cyclical and the events it predicts.

And you will never see the comic the same way again.

trickyness

Re: [2013-Jun-28] The Great Cycle

Post by trickyness »

This comic is ****ing retarded evolution works because people die if people die you haven't completed science.

Tony

Post by Tony »

trickyness wrote:This comic is ****ing retarded evolution works because people die if people die you haven't completed science.
Evolution works because statistically, the fitness of an organism correlates strongly to its prolificity; this requires neither death nor people.
Also, "completing science" is a joke -- hence the badgers.

rabidmuskrat

Post by rabidmuskrat »

Given that faking insanity was the lead in to evolving insanity, wouldn't this have evolved to just having a lot more good actors? Incidentally, that could actually result in more good art.
I love dad jokes.

fumario

Post by fumario »

I thought for a long time and didn’t know what to do, I wanted to become a bodybuilder because I watched a movie about them very often, but I didn’t dare because I was afraid of loads. But the time came and I decided to do it, my friend from darklabs suggested a powder that got me in that shape very quickly, I am very grateful for such an invention and I can say that it will help you a lot too.