[2013-Jul-13] Game show blah blah blah... I want my votey

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Аחоחymоus

[2013-Jul-13] Game show blah blah blah... I want my votey

Post by Аחоחymоus »

Maybe it's because I'm drunk. Maybe its because I haven't slept in over a day. Maybe it's because I'm too busy resurrecting a 5-year-old tablet to navigate the site.

Maybe.

Or maybe, it's because someone changed the website's layout! Because, honestly, no matter how much drugs I've had in me, no matter how much sleep I've needed in me, I've always managed to find that votey--even if I did lose my way back to my RSS feeds--until today.

This is the beginning of the end.

Unknown user

Re: [2013-07-13] Game show blah blah blah... I want my votey

Post by Unknown user »

Have you tried clicking on the big red button below the comic?

Аחоחymоus

Post by Аחоחymоus »

Yes. Yes I did. It worked in IE.

EDIT: I want to reiterate that this is in no way my fault. It's probably due to Weiner's Canadian hosting. Maybe he coded the new votey according to the wacky metric system, or maybe it's in French--in a tabarnak dialect.

Peon

Post by Peon »

Ha ha the votey is about the site change
Ask the next question.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

I'm sure you know you know that restructuring refers to a common and highly infuriating practice by those in company management of regularly re-shuffling everybody into new roles and new teams regardless of how well their previous team was performing, and generally focusing the reshuffling on teams who don't have a massive backlog of tasks to complete because they actually get work done together.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Post by Guest »

Broken in my current Opera 12 configuration: the Red button, it does nothing.
Allowed site-specific permission for javascript to "move and resize windows" and "after" reappeared.
It had been restructured.

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

Worked fine in firefox
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Peon

Post by Peon »

Sahan wrote:I'm sure you know you know that restructuring refers to a common and highly infuriating practice by those in company management of regularly re-shuffling everybody into new roles and new teams regardless of how well their previous team was performing, and generally focusing the reshuffling on teams who don't have a massive backlog of tasks to complete because they actually get work done together.
Sounds like the site change to me
Ask the next question.

Аחоחymоus

Post by Аחоחymоus »

Never mind, it was the Anti-Disabler userscript. Added the exclude http*://*smbc-comics.com/* and now it's just fine and dandy.

On the bright side, I can now raise my drug and alcohol consumption back to pre-site-redesign levels.