[2013-Sep-11] Famous Quote

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

JTDC

[2013-Sep-11] Famous Quote

Post by JTDC »

Comic

Winston Churchill would have responded, "I'm drunk, and you're ugly. That's why I said it. Also, you're being a bitch."

He also had the following exchange with her:

"IF you were my husband, I'd poison your tea."

"If I were your husband, I'd drink it."

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Re: [2013-Sep-11] Famous Quote

Post by Kimra »

Seriously, how hard is it to format the title properly? I mean... it's not like there aren't a hundred examples to draw from already.

But it's okay I fixed it. Because I'm awesome. Unlike people who can't format titles properly.
King Prawn

Larknok1

Post by Larknok1 »

The original quote is: "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."

Sauce:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quote ... payZqrj.99

Having Churchill say this instead: "Madam, you are ugly. But, tomorrow, I will be sober." Is a bastardization. Yeah, all the meaning is still there. But the bravado, the kick is all gone.

Adam

Post by Adam »

Apparently, that's not a real quote of Churchill...
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2011/08/17/sober-tomorrow/

Adley Warren

Post by Adley Warren »

Elevate your communication with Celedaily's vibrant collection of messages. From heartfelt greetings to inspirational notes, our easy-to-read messages add a touch of star power to your expressions. Explore a variety of sentiments that resonate with the charm of your favorite celebrities, making every message a moment to remember.

wipe

Post by wipe »

Your post is appreciated. I have read extensively on numerous related topics! In contrast to other articles, yours had a profoundly unique impact on me. I hope you continue to compose insightful posts for us and others to read, such as this one. word wipe usa